Information on dale's

twisted

Information on dale's

#1 Post by twisted »

Ok well, I might be buying a dale off some guy near toronto, really nice guy and I think he's on these forums. its an 03 cannondale cannible with the usa flag graphic's.

It has all the updates except the "studs"?

What are stud's and does it really need to be updated...?

How much oil chnages must be done, and what kind of maintenance is needed.

Just need to sell my warrior... (btw 04 warrior for sale with 1000 in aftermarket, asking 4800, mint condition, barely ridden...)

Thanks guy's..

levi550

#2 Post by levi550 »

This has been covered many times.

Do a search through the forums on stud update, or stage 8 and you will find all the information you need.

Other than that, buy it, update it and ride it. :usa

You can start here for a thread showing one without the stud update and what the stud update looks like.

Click here

For the ultimate in security, there is the stage 8 kit available.

aroracer72

#3 Post by aroracer72 »

The stud update is loctiting the bolts that hold your crank plate on your case(internal).
As for oil changes...if you are a very hardon your stuff...and redline it(racer)...youd wantto change the oil about every 2-3 rides. But if your a weekend warrior..thats spry.....change the oil every 4 rides......and change your oilfilter every other oil change(ive got a scotts..jsut wash it).
Other then that jsut change your fuel filter every 15-20 hours...and your set to ride her for a long time!!!
CHAD

twisted

#4 Post by twisted »

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

no problem......if you ever have any probs.....or any questions....just PM me..or email me...aroracer72@yahoo.com
CHAD