My yfz, Let me know what you think please.

CTyfz450

My yfz, Let me know what you think please.

#1 Post by CTyfz450 »

This is my yfz during its rebuild process. I would like to thank Pappy for all the work he has put into this project. Im waiting on some more parts. UM grill, clear raidiator hoses with red dye, PEP chain relocator, PEP easy pull clutch arm, streamline brakelines and my
PEP zps 8 click big rezzie shock and the white misc. brackets and motor mounts from Pappy. Once again, Thanks man.

Throw out the comments you have please. Eager to hear them.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

NICE!! :clap:
wanna trade for a dale?? biggrin.gif
400ex?? smile.gif
KTM 520 quad?? :deal:

CTyfz450

#3 Post by CTyfz450 »

Ha, that ktm520 sounds nice, but no. lol, seeing that im 15 and with no job right now except chances where i can help my dad with his buddies work and shoveling snow, i think im managing pretty well. How much you selling the ktm motor for?

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

not selling just the motor, whole bike

CTyfz450

#5 Post by CTyfz450 »

J/w haydug, is it a walsh ktm?

cdalemx301

#6 Post by cdalemx301 »

Your 15 with no job? How are you affording all this dude i want ur secrets im 18 with a job and coldnt do any of that if i wated.

CTyfz450

#7 Post by CTyfz450 »

shovled snow and worked with my dad helping picking up his buddies window business and grades.

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

Good job, you always appreciate things more when you work for them.

aroracer72

#9 Post by aroracer72 »

cool dude......cant wait to see the finished product. Im 16.....with no job(at the moment).....and i kinda have the same deal as you. My dad has very little money problems.......so he doesnt mind buying me the stuff. The terms are thugh......grades........attitude.....and i work on every single motorized and non-motorized thing that go's wrong with our stuff. In this past year.....i've pulled 4 motors....and have completely dissassembled two quads and shined/painted them. On top of that.......i have to deal with his annoyingness.....lol. Thats why people go to college...so they can sit at a computer from 9-5 for 80G a year. From now on though.....im having him pay me the money i work for(rebuilding all these machines and crap)....and i pay him the money i owe him. But for now.......i work a TON on this stuff....which i dont mind...cause im learning a ton. Anywere i go it comes in handy. Heck....my friends blaster was running like crap and stuff....and he tried to fix it for 2 days...i fixed it in 5 minutes....lol
i like working......and i like earning stuff
(but i get pissed when people say i do nothing for what i have...GGRRR)
CHAD

cdalepilot

#10 Post by cdalepilot »

are ya building that thing in your house or what?:drink: :head: