My new yfz is coming together

bretz56

#21 Post by bretz56 »

Well my first ride with them was not good, but my suspension was way soft. Jim a.k.a. alaskaspeed has them also and he likes his a lot. They give you less jar in your arms and wrist by flexxing when you hit. I am going back out today to ride, so we'll see

CdaleRacer0128

#22 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

looks good haydug, mine will be here in a few weeks;) biggrin.gif

don't worry im still ridin the dale, just yfz as backup quad/dad's ride...though we may ge ta little over done with moddin out:head:

AlaskaSpeed

#23 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by bretz56
Well my first ride with them was not good, but my suspension was way soft.  Jim a.k.a. alaskaspeed has them also and he likes his a lot.  They give you less jar in your arms and wrist by flexxing when you hit.  I am going back out today to ride, so we'll see

I am not sure if Shane(Bretz56)ran his the way they came out of the box or not, but I tightened mine down some; to take just a bit of the flex out of them. They come flexing pretty far out of the box...
I cased a road jump and only my heels took abuse...**** winter boots with no support...my wrists never felt a thing...that is a testimony in itself. I am sold on these bars and they are well worth what I paid....JIM

bretz56

#24 Post by bretz56 »

I didn't tighten them down out of the box at all, so, ya, that was a lot of the problem. I think they will be awesome bars once I get all my crap tuned right. I was in a hurry and never really read on tuning the bars, so anyways, we'll see. No track time for me today, so I am still waiting to try them out.

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

How much were those bars???

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

it is together

haydug

#27 Post by haydug »

smile.gif

jfarrar

#28 Post by jfarrar »

come on ****** say what you really wanna say...lol

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

I have seen too many of these lately that is why i still like to go and look at the dales.

dawzie

#30 Post by dawzie »

This one is ours. My son is doing good on it. If our Dale had the same shocks and a updated motor it would be a better quad. But we got a Yamaha sponser.