Yfz 450

bretz56

#11 Post by bretz56 »

Hey MR Alaska, is there any forum you dont visit???? Hurry up and get that thing together with all the goodies, it is killing me, Later man

PS HAYDUG. you hitting any more of the indoor races??? Did you go to the first in Jackson? Just curious what the tracks are like, let me know, thinking of going

saleen_1

#12 Post by saleen_1 »

haydug,have you received your motor back from sbm yet.if not how long has it been.

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

I think Jackson is running this weekend. I'll be there for sure..
Bretz, come on down. Hopefully they have the same whoops they had last time, got something for the new Yami!! :hammer:

bretz56

#14 Post by bretz56 »

HaHa, bring it on buddy:w:

bretz56

#15 Post by bretz56 »

Doug, have you found out for sure what is going on at Jackson this weekend? I know I can ride Saturday, Sunday I may be going to a race, nothing official yet though. If Jackson is running anything on Saturday give me the 411 and I will try to make it. What are you riding now anyways???

haydug

#16 Post by haydug »

I am riding nothing but a Cannondale, c'mon man what did you think I'd be riding?? LOL
I think they are racing Saturday morning and evening, 2 seperate races on the same day. :confused:
I will find out for sure tomorrow and post it.

Race Sunday, Am I invited??
Tell me more

bretz56

#17 Post by bretz56 »

Ya, the race Sunday is another GP style race, I think it is at Galion. Not sure on the times or anything yet, but it is an hour long or hour and a half, call Laz, he can tell you more on the race, I dont know if there is a website for it or not, but as far as I know it is just like the GP race that was this past Sunday. So, a Dale huh???? No, exotic hybrid?

haydug

#18 Post by haydug »

Exocit hybrid??? Well, I do have a KTM 520 with a custom chassis going together, but thinking about selling it instead of riding it. I have way to much money right now in toys. I think Mommy wants me to sell something.
How about your new Yami?? Like it better than the CRF??
I'll try and call Laz today.

bretz56

#19 Post by bretz56 »

To be honest, this YFZ exceeds my old CRF. I love the way it feels and I feel much more cofident on it. Don't bother calling Laz on the race info, I just read last night that it was cancelled, noone want to work after Thanksgiving I guess, Oh well. Did you find the times for Saturday at Jackson? I would like to come down for that

haydug

#20 Post by haydug »

Jackson isn't racing this weekend. I'm not sure which jack*** told me they were. They were probably waiting to see if I bothered checking or just drove up.
Thomez is talking about riding somewhere Sat. Check it out in the racing forum.