A new toy

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by NRath
I saw a green and blue one on Z400Central a few months ago that looked pretty sweet! As odd as it sounds, the colors looked great together.

I thought that Kawasaki incorporated blue into their scheme a lot in the 80's. Am I wrong? I think green blue and white would look good together....its just no working on that bike so far. LOL. Haydug will treat it right.

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

My first ride yesterday on the beast, went trail riding at wayne national forest for around 5 hours, then left and drove straight and rode a harescramble.
I must say the stock front shocks HAVE to go!! And, the power leaves alittle to be desired, I got passed in a big field by a yamaha, just rode ride on by. :cry:

z400clone

#13 Post by z400clone »

Originally posted by NRath
I saw a green and blue one on Z400Central a few months ago that looked pretty sweet! As odd as it sounds, the colors looked great together.

I'm sorry, but was this the green and blue bike you are talking about? There aren't many crazy enough to do this so you don't see many around.........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ada...55/HPIM0640.jpg

(I had no luck attaching this thing so click away I guess)

BTW, pretty clean kawie you picked up Doug

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

I think green and blue is a pretty sensible color combo, just need to get some more blue on there to even it up. I would get some nerfs on there and PC them blue