you guys are full-of-it !

badvox

#12 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
you guys are full-of-it  !

It? what is it? I didnt get the memo. Darn it

CannondaleRider

#13 Post by CannondaleRider »

I can't get over the fact that it completely sucks that all attachments are gone. sad.gif

BOLT

#14 Post by BOLT »

That's why you host your own photos and link them... I'm just glad you can now put a linked photo in these threads... MAJOR IMPROVEMENT !

Now we just need FLASH compatibility !

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (CannondaleRider @ Mar 31 2006, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't get over the fact that it completely sucks that all attachments are gone. sad.gif

Relax. Jay said he was working on getting them back. I believe Jay will get it worked out eventually. Besides I usually save any pic I think I may need or like. Also, with the pile of photos I have taken over the years I could easily repopulate this forum by myself!

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Mar 31 2006, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Relax. Jay said he was working on getting them back. I believe Jay will get it worked out eventually. Besides I usually save any pic I think I may need or like. Also, with the pile of photos I have taken over the years I could easily repopulate this forum by myself!

But Derno, due to the recent crying over people posting pics that weren't theirs I would be wary of posting all the ones you saved back on the forum. I have a ton of pics also and will gladly post 100 of nothing but my butt and quad. smile.gif