Stats and new pics of KFX450r

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Noitce the A arms on how they are mounted..

http://www.atvriders.com/atvmodels/kawasak...kfx450ratv.html

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

The front resembles a PWC. I'm still taking in the looks of it. I don't think it looks bad. I just haven't decided if it looks good. It says a low center of gravity but the seat looks tall. Maybe its just because there are no spar covers or the rear fenders seem high. Very interesting to say the least. I can't wait to see one of these in action.

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

Well maybe Buddah will just have to get the first one.. He'll use the excuse it's for his wife.. LOL

J. Delaney

#4 Post by J. Delaney »

I think it's a good looking bike. Kawi has used that A arm setup on the KFX 700 for a few years now and they seem to ride pretty nice. I just hope it's got it in the motor department.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I've heard good reviews about the dirtbike so the motor seems pretty strong. Not sure about durability though.

tat

#6 Post by tat »

The A-arms mount the same as any quad, to the bottom frame rail. The configuration they have there is more like the Laeger and Roll Design set-up. You should be able to run a +4 front-end on that. That is what I ended up with on my Laeger bike. Should make the handling very nice on it too.