YFZ is gone.

wanablaze

#11 Post by wanablaze »

My buddy goes to Mercyhurst College, a couple miles down the road from Timbo. I spent 2 days there before. My buddy told me they have quite a bit of snow and was trying to get me to come out. I wish I could just drop everything!

We used to ride the U.P. all the time, what a drive. Awesome riding though, they always had snow.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Wannablaze its supposed to get real warm next week.I think I talked wife into getting a rental car and driving back home from dealer show alone or maybe with Wistech if I can trust him biggrin.gif .Timbo is only 4hrs away by car from Indy.Plan is drive truck Northeast through Indiana and when snow is good in Ohio unload and head to Timbos from looks of it all of Ohio is great conditions.You in?7-8ft of snow doesnt happen often around there.Would be a trip to remember.UP is always there and been there done that if you know what I mean.

blaze#52

#13 Post by blaze#52 »

the second mod is done on mine, yosh carbon fiber muffler, sounds a lot better, just need some more snow!!
800 miles on mine, it is a fun sled still needs more power though

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool!I just got a freeride 1.5" track and plan to get the mountain skis.Got a Custom Axis rear shock setup.Really cant wait for winter again!More time to ride it seems.Too much wrenching so far this summer.