``` I've lost my mind!! ```

Sand_Blaster

#1 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Well I've gone off the deep end, and I wont ever be coming out lol....
Today I just purchased my first Banshee. Brand new 06 baby!!!!!!!!! The threat of Summer passing and not a quad to ride I had to buy it smile.gif

:
:
And heres a really nice one that I wanted.
:
:

iceracer17

#2 Post by iceracer17 »

Nice looking.
I still think they are the best sounding quad.I had a new one back in 89'.Sad thing is that yours is probably close to what the 89's were(wish they would've done more updates).sad.gif

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea you cant go wrong with a Banshee for dunes and highspeed trails at least.I had a 87 for like 8 or 9 years.After working out a few issues it was very reliable till I ran a few MX races with it.I wonder if any YFZ parts fit like shocks and swingarm.

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

Are you parked in a handicapped spot? Actually it looks like you are taking up two handicapped spots. I love it!!

Sand_Blaster

#5 Post by Sand_Blaster »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Jul 20 2007, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you parked in a handicapped spot? Actually it looks like you are taking up two handicapped spots. I love it!!

Thats where the guy said to load it up smile.gif

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (iceracer17 @ Jul 19 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice looking.
I still think they are the best sounding quad.

OMG can't disagree more.
HATE the sound. Maybe its because its all you hear at the dunes...all day....all night....ear...pearcing....sounds....argh!!!

UpsMan

#7 Post by UpsMan »

I just LOVE the sound of a banshee. It really is the best sounding quad to me.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

At one time there were 5 of my buddies and I that all had them.One night at camp they all decided to go for a night ride.I had way too many so I didnt go.Will never forget how awesome they all sounded screaming down the trail.Sounded just like F1 race cars.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

I wouldn't say its a good sound but its definitely unique. I hate the way the kick starter jingles all the time. That would drive me nuts. They're fast, but they wouldn't be my first choice for trail riding. If I had one, it would be a drag and dune quad. And since I don't do either of those, I don't have one. tongue.gif Just my 2 cents.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

You should ride the trails we have.Think Firelanes as fast as you can go.