``` I've lost my mind!! ```

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

You poor Wisconsin guys have to put up with those boring snowmobile trails all the time. Those aren't fun. You might as well drive your quad down the road or drive your sports cars down the airport landing strip. Same thing to me. Give me a trail that is 50 inches wide and I'm happy. Anybody can point and shoot.

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jul 25 2007, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't say its a good sound but its definitely unique. I hate the way the kick starter jingles all the time. That would drive me nuts. They're fast, but they wouldn't be my first choice for trail riding. If I had one, it would be a drag and dune quad. And since I don't do either of those, I don't have one. tongue.gif Just my 2 cents.

Jess,

All you have to do is change the ball and spring in the kickstarter assembly and the noise will go away. I use to keep about 10 in stock at all times.....LOL

I too was a Banshee boy for a long time. Sold my original 1988 (sorry C27, blue is faster than red) right after I bought the Cannondale. I must have owned a dozen of them at one time or another.

yamadjs08

#13 Post by yamadjs08 »

Nice purchase Sand Blaster, if alls I rode was dunes, there would definitely be a banshee in my garage.

Oh and Burger King rocks by the way, f*ck McDonalds haha. I love your avatar.

iceracer17

#14 Post by iceracer17 »

I have a nice new white with blue checkers verde seat cover i could sell ya very reasonable.wink.gif

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jul 25 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You poor Wisconsin guys have to put up with those boring snowmobile trails all the time. Those aren't fun. You might as well drive your quad down the road or drive your sports cars down the airport landing strip. Same thing to me. Give me a trail that is 50 inches wide and I'm happy. Anybody can point and shoot.

laugh.gif Point and shoot laugh.gif Ever see the drifter cars or Rally racing?Believe me it gets your blood pumping quick.

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

I know how it is. We have fire roads around here too. We just don't ride them. We road abandoned rail road track for a long time too. Same thing. I just don't think its very fun...or challenging.

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jul 26 2007, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know how it is. We have fire roads around here too. We just don't ride them. We road abandoned rail road track for a long time too. Same thing. I just don't think its very fun...or challenging.

I'm with you Jess wink.gif XC rules!!

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Well in that case you two wouldnt like a Banshee.They suck bad in tight trails.Not having fun on a railroadgrade I understand but on twisty firelanes if you cant have fun there is something wrong with your throttle hand tongue.gif

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

Lots of people do what you're talking about on trails that are tight. That is a challenge and is way more fun in my opinion. Nothing wrong with my throttle hand...except that it gets bored staying in one position. Back to the topic. Nice banshee!

cannondale27

#20 Post by cannondale27 »

I have fun in tight stuff also.Just not same and not what a Banshee is made for.Also Jesshammer you sure have a attitude.