polaris trailblazer mods

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

If you hate it, sell it and buy a cheap 300ex or 400ex. They're more reliable, faster, and better handling anyway.

BSLEETER

#12 Post by BSLEETER »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 8 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you hate it, sell it and buy a cheap 300ex or 400ex. They're more reliable, faster, and better handling anyway.

yeah, its not mine to sell though, its my cousins but i store it for him and he lets me ride it whenever. besides, he's got 2 badass banshees with pipes nerf bars, both bored over. he never rides the trailblazer. im hoping i can find a cheap warrior or 400ex, i think a 300ex would be a waste, but my friend has one with a pipe, and its bored out so its about 400cc's, that 4 wheeler hauls for a 300ex

cdale55

#13 Post by cdale55 »

www.hpd-inc.com Check it out !

timbomoose

#14 Post by timbomoose »

"I think Timbo ported his wifes.But then he had a incident with a tree!"

Tis true, I tried riding it like my cannondale and said no can do.

The polaris motors are extremely detuned. Bump the compression like jwheat said. Very,very safe stock. Check piston and bore for wear. Porting,comression, and clutching make a big difference and the motor remains reliable. My buddies modded 300ex would smoke my wife 250 trailboss before mods afterwards I just played around with him.He wasn't happy. Their fun quads just a litttle down on power stock.