polaris trailblazer mods

BSLEETER

#1 Post by BSLEETER »

anyone know anything i could do to make a trailblazer run better and have more torque?

jwheat

#2 Post by jwheat »

Remove the head and have it decked .030" and put it back on. That will raise your compression and give you more low end. Plus it's checp to do. Also, there is a lot of torque gains to be had in adjusting the clutches. Adjust the springs in the clutch to make it engage sooner and you will notice a big difference.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I think Timbo ported his wifes.But then he had a incident with a tree!

jinx44

#4 Post by jinx44 »

Look to Ritter Cycle Racing up there in IL. Rick builds some very quick Polaris bikes.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Why would you?

jwheat

#6 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 5 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would you?

Why not??

jinx44

#7 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 5 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would you?

I have had a few polaris ATVs. They can be a lot of fun.

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

I have one sitting out in the garage. I can't think for the life of me why you would want to mod something like that. But to each their own. I apologize for hijacking the thread and not leaving any good info. I hate when other people do that and I just did the same thing. By the way, yes the trailblazer/scrambler models are very fun to ride trails.

BSLEETER

#9 Post by BSLEETER »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 6 2008, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have one sitting out in the garage. I can't think for the life of me why you would want to mod something like that. But to each their own. I apologize for hijacking the thread and not leaving any good info. I hate when other people do that and I just did the same thing. By the way, yes the trailblazer/scrambler models are very fun to ride trails.

well, i hate my trailblazer, but i have nothing else to ride, not enough money to buy something thats better than it. the trailblazer hardly ever starts or runs right. it would be good if it had more low end though

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (XxbjsleeterxX @ Feb 7 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, i hate my trailblazer, but i have nothing else to ride, not enough money to buy something thats better than it. the trailblazer hardly ever starts or runs right. it would be good if it had more low end though

Seems like you could find a pipe for it.Open up the air box,jetting change,better air filter&different clutch spring.Thats what I did to my kawi v-force,woke up the motor a bit.