Wifes Honda 450R

aroracer72

#21 Post by aroracer72 »

hahahaha......yeah.....ohh well at least she gave it a try right?....thats all you can ask. You ride byron motocross at all??....your only three hours from me....im in northern illinois.
Chad

UpsMan

#22 Post by UpsMan »

I've ridden Byron quite a bit. I really like it. I have to get back there one of these days.

aroracer72

#23 Post by aroracer72 »

Cool....yeah i live an hour from byron...i like it there...two tracks one kinda sx type and the other nice ups and downs...but not a ton of jumps on the main track.....are there any quad friendly tracks near you???.....maybe south of you??.....only tracks ive found was byron and a track in the middle of nowere in farm country that i never rode at. Let me know when yah go to byron...i dont still own a cannondale but im a good rider and always like to meet dalers. Good people.
Chad

UpsMan

#24 Post by UpsMan »

We have a few quad friendly tracks around here. Gravity Park in Chilton has a sx type of layout with big jumps, nice landings, owner loves quads, gravityparkusa.com; also in Tigerton, a brand new track was just finished last week, it was built by Doug Gust, it should make quad riders real happy. Also, Arkansaw Wi has one that is great for quads, arkansawmx.com . It is a big fast wide open track with huge table tops. Very quad friendly and very beautiful