Wifes Honda 450R

UpsMan

#1 Post by UpsMan »

[attachment=6610:DSC01535.JPG]
[attachment=6609:DSC01533.JPG]

We were practicing today on our track, and it didn't go quite right.

She was practicing a little double-double, after about the tenth time through it, her hand slipped off the throttle at just the wrong time and she cased the last one real bad. The damage is a broken steering stem, flex bars are bent a little, and the plastic is pretty roughed up. Her elbows don't look the best either!! Thats what she gets for riding a Honda. She was more than happy to ride my ATK back up to the house while I tried to ride hers back while kicking the tires to try to steer it. Gotta love it.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

OMG, that is going to hurt for a long time. Road rash is the worst...even if it she got it from the dirt. Been there done that...not good. And its on a part of her body that moves a lot. Ouch.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Those are halls of destruction pics. Seems there are more human destruction pics nowadays than quads. Ice those bruses down . Hope there is no permanent damage.

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

She is pretty sore this morning. Where she landed was hard packed clay, so not as bad as concrete, but not as good as dirt either. I can see from the handle bar imprints in the ground that it rolled end for end twice. I only saw one and I was heading for my quad to get out there. She is a transcriptionist (typing medical records), so work might be painful for a few days. Oh well, if you want to play, sometimes you have to pay.

quadracer500

#5 Post by quadracer500 »

Hope she is feeling better, but get her back on the track very very soon, the longer she waits the harder it will be to
hit the jumps hard.

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

Roger,

You'll have to keep reminding her that if you would have came to the race it wouldn't have happened

smile.gif

UpsMan

#7 Post by UpsMan »

Its funny, she is in the shower right now and I keep hearing cussing. She must be using soap! She went to Walgreens today and spent $65 on bandages and ointments and all kinds of gay crap. Women.
I do hope she gets on and rides right away. True, the sooner, the better. Whenever I do something like that, I like to get back on ASAP, just so my mind doesnt' start messing with me. You know what I mean.

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

Here its not so blurry.

peterock

#9 Post by peterock »

You need to get some of that liquid skin you spray on blisters.................you know........the stuff the burns reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad.

Tell her to stand just like that and it will only sting for a second..............of course may want to wear a nut cup.

MyCannibal

#10 Post by MyCannibal »

shes **** lucky she didnt break both of her arms...