DAB Racing and ATK

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

So I was going past DAB Racing the other day and thought I'd stop by to say hi. I was talking to Dave and he says come here. He's got a Rhino he's working on.. He says look close at the carb. I say thats not a carb. He says your right. I changed the old 660 carb motor into EFI. Look at the computer. Lo and behold it's a Cannondale computer. He says thats a Dale TB too. They flow so much better then the 700 Raptor TB even though its bigger. He brings me over to a Kawi Textra RTV or whatever they call those things. He fool injected one of those also w/ the Dale computer. Not sure if he is useing the injectors off the Dales. Probably usieng the Dale TB for that also. The headpipes on both machines are the same length for tuning ease. He is useing the Dale software but writing his own maps for both by useing an AFR bung. The Rhino picked up 10mph by efi. He has orders for hundreds of these kits when they're completed by various companies. So I ask about ATK and Dave says they just dropped off a bunch of cylinders some cranks to be match honed and balanced.. I said you do that. He says yup. Hen then tells me I have 400 Cannondale computers I bought. I didnt ask from ATK or Optimun. I had to go as I was at work.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Kinda cool but it means some of our prices will go up.