Renegade

speedracer

#1 Post by speedracer »

I am thinking about buying a Can-Am Renegade rolleyes.gif ,anyone ever ridden one?If so,what was your impression.How about releabilty,fit and finish,I have yet to see one in person,but I have read much about them.Thanks for the input. wink.gif

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Jul 17 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am thinking about buying a Can-Am Renegade rolleyes.gif ,anyone ever ridden one?If so,what was your impression.How about releabilty,fit and finish,I have yet to see one in person,but I have read much about them.Thanks for the input. wink.gif

Ive been working with a local guy getting his power commander hooked up and I guess the best description would be "awesome" as to its performance. He hasnt had any trouble with it but it just get used for mud racing .

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

Thanks for the info Wistech.I think it will suit the type of riding I do,dont like getting the dales full of mud.

iceracer17

#4 Post by iceracer17 »

I just sold an 09' 800 i had with 300 miles. I do fairly quick trailriding. It has all the power you would ever need but after hearing a couple this weekend with pipes on, they do sound sweet.
You can feel the weight in the corners but acceleration out is awsome. They give off some heat when the going is slow and the wheels are like honda's (buttery soft). other than that no issues.

sillysspeed

#5 Post by sillysspeed »

you wont be dissapointed - fit and finish is great and no major issues and very few minor issues Can Am really builds some super awesome quads