Wifes new Scrambler

Kuma

#11 Post by Kuma »

One of the guys in our group out at Glamis has the 2 stroke model, he gets around pretty good and seldom crashes. That's pretty good considering he is a paraplegic. He has a couple of ski boots mounted on the nerf bars to keep his feet locked in.

UpsMan

#12 Post by UpsMan »

It sure isn't the best mx quad.

MX Quad Dad

#13 Post by MX Quad Dad »

A guy showed up on the lake with a 500 and screws in the tires. it was pretty fast but i like sliding the corners.

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

There is one thing scramblers are good for. Thats Tazmanian devil spins on ice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfZZwmkzq8s

ScramblerXLE

#15 Post by ScramblerXLE »

I have a 2002 500 'X LE' 2x4 that OWNS in the locals in the Utility class. I have a ball passin' C and B riders on it, doin' jumps many of them aren't comfortable doing. They're VERY capable and VERY reliable machines. I'm heavily anti-Polaris nowadays (after being a DIE HARD LOYALIST for a decade so I'll hear no crap about not giving them a fair chance) but that is one machine that I have been thoroughly impressed with the durability of, and would buy again. It has held up to racing abuse better than either my Predator or my Outlaw. Change the oil every spring and you're guaranteed YEARS of fun biggrin.gif!

UpsMan

#16 Post by UpsMan »

For the utility class here you have to have 4x4. What qualifies as a utility quad in your series? Or was that a typo?

ScramblerXLE

#17 Post by ScramblerXLE »

In MI to run in the "Sport Utility" class an atv must have racks, have an automatic or semi automatic transmission, or be 4x4. I race GNCC's on my KTM, Local OH races on my YFZ, and local MI races in the Sport Utility class on my scrambler. The 'dale is mostly reserved for recreational riding, but may race locals as well if they're particularly dry, b/c it runs a Timbo intake with lots of rubber sheet used to seal it up, but is still not waterproof enough for a GNCC.

UpsMan

#18 Post by UpsMan »

Seems like every series has different rules. For D-23 (MN) harescrambles, it has to come from the factory with racks, for the WIXC it just has to be 4x4.

JohnnyBQuick

#19 Post by JohnnyBQuick »

I just bought a Scrambler last weekend. 2 stroke. It's for my gal to ride.
Funny, it's almost the same color as my Glamis/Moto.