08 husqvarna

mattdoxa

#1 Post by mattdoxa »

hi
ive had my 08 smr510 for about 2 years now and have just recently started letting my friends ride it. it has never given me a problem but it seems nobody except myself can keep it running. as soon as they give it any gas it stalls. i tell them it takes some getting used to b4 they start talking crap.at first i thaught maby cause its fuel injected but then thaught so is my dale and its never done this before. after they give up i get on it and its fine. it seems nobdy can ride my bike. has any body ever experienced this before on the dales? i only compare the 2 bacause they are both fuel injected..

sorry for the long post just kinda confused thanks in advance for any ideas

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

First time on a Cannondale I stalled it out also.I think its a combination of things including the Hydraulic clutch which I believe your Husky has also?Less feel than a cable.Otherwise its just they are probably just scared!

mattdoxa

#3 Post by mattdoxa »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jun 3 2010, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First time on a Cannondale I stalled it out also.I think its a combination of things including the Hydraulic clutch which I believe your Husky has also?Less feel than a cable.Otherwise its just they are probably just scared!

Yeah its got the hydraulic clutch and it is pritty hairy so that is a good point. But most of the time they don't even get as far as putting it in gear as soon as they give it gas it dies like the throttle response isn't. Fast enough and just kills it.. Like I said its never been a problem for me so I guess that's just a good indicator that none of them can handle it haha

TexasBansheeMan

#4 Post by TexasBansheeMan »

Sounds to me like your bike is a one rider pony. I would be happy if my dale refused to let my friends ride it, but she is a bike of ill repute and lets everyone ride... lol

Its a lot cheaper if your the only on who can get up enough speed to break parts biggrin.gif

mattdoxa

#5 Post by mattdoxa »

yepp just what you said happend i let my gf ride the dale and i had to tow it out of the woods no idea whats wrong with it but shouldt baught the husky and she wouldnt have been able to break it hahah