Caterpillar (big boy toys)

ljdbn

#1 Post by ljdbn »

Here are a couple pics of my work rides......I am a union equipment operator and we've been really busy the past few years and have been unable to make one of the rides .....really hoping to make one this year. I haven't even rode one of my quads in a couple of years, but my youngest son (Peanut ) is a local super hero as he is the one that rides my Dales and the Villa...no one can hang with him. In this area nobody has even heard of Cannondale but they all want to ride one ......they are truly awesome in the woods

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Ask your boss if you can bring one of them home to build a MX track laugh.gif

I got my 25 year pin last year. Biggest dozer i have spent any time on is a D-6. ran quite a few excavators but nothing over 50 ton. I guess that puts me in the MINI class laugh.gif

ljdbn

#3 Post by ljdbn »

They're a little big for that .....but I can run the small stuff too ...... lol....thats a 16cydlittle bucket. And my wife

ljdbn

#4 Post by ljdbn »

I've only got eleven yrs with 132.....but its the best move I've made in a while .....all about brotherhood

MX Quad Dad

#5 Post by MX Quad Dad »

we're 324 here. I'm in road builders but, thinking of making the jump to the building trades which pays a little better here. Ran a crane for about 9 years back in the 80 &90's so I went and got my CCO but haven't used it yet