Mini quads?

MX Quad Dad

#1 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Any input on the newer 50cc quads.

I have an older 50cc Suzuki. My kids rode the heck out of it and its been in storage for quite a while. I was thinking about selling it but, I do have a couple grand kids coming up and if the newer 50's arent much better I might as well keep it if its going to cost me a bunch and no improvements. I guess I just figure keeping it would be a cheap way to find out if they have any intrest in them.

also if you know were I might get some reliable feed-back on this

dvrack

#2 Post by dvrack »

The new stuff is all going to be fourstroke so not as much power for the same displacement and hetrick racing has a ton of parts for it. I put a pipe and clutch kit in my daughters and the thing ripped for a mini. I pickedup a older eton mini from the original owner for my grandson I through a hetrick pipe on it and it goes pretty good there stuff is top notch. You can google cosmo breaks his arm and the video of the mini comes up.....I cant believe my best friend put that on youtube......Goodluck and hope your Grandkids do better than mine.

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Feb 4 2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any input on the newer 50cc quads.

I have an older 50cc Suzuki. My kids rode the heck out of it and its been in storage for quite a while. I was thinking about selling it but, I do have a couple grand kids coming up and if the newer 50's arent much better I might as well keep it if its going to cost me a bunch and no improvements. I guess I just figure keeping it would be a cheap way to find out if they have any intrest in them.

also if you know were I might get some reliable feed-back on this