Any SX Fans out there?

uneasy_rider

#1 Post by uneasy_rider »

Any Supercross fans out there in Cannondale land? Anahiem I is under way and its gonna be an epic season if all of the guys can keep it on 2 wheels. I'm gonna put my money on CR22 as this year will likely be his swan song. He was really the only one keeping RV honest up until his injury last year, so I feel that he is gonna leave it all out there on the track this season. RV is gonna be tough to beat, but his track record doesn't support him being healthy for many consecutive seasons. Dungey will be good for a few wins, but he will likely get the runner up position. Bubba has already tweaked his wrist in practice so he has an excuse in the bag for not running at the race pace for Sx. Gonna be a stacked field if all the guys can keep it together. Who are you pulling for?????

quadracer500

#2 Post by quadracer500 »

Anahiem 1 was last night.

uneasy_rider

#3 Post by uneasy_rider »

QUOTE (quadracer500 @ Jan 6 2013, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anahiem 1 was last night.

HaHa, i just figured that out! WTH? Made an edit to save face! I was sure I read the 19th! Oh well, happy to see Milsaps win one, guess nerves got the best of a few riders. I'll have to watch the race when I get a day off. Had really hoped to watch it live. Off to an interesting start!