Wifes Quad in Progress

TheJaspMan

Wifes Quad in Progress

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well I got the new plastic on last night. The grill was really pissing me off, but I finally got it to go on straight. It's still dirty and waiting on some suspension. But it's coming along. What do you all think?

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

And another shot.

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

And one more.

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

I should also note there are blue nerf nettings and green shockwears with her name and number on them. Not to mention a blue flame sticker kit from K&K.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Looking good.

I'm in the middle of building one of those myself.

Check out CWR in Hanover, PA if you need any aftermarket stuff, they specialize in Kawi's

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Looking good.

I'm in the middle of building one of those myself.

Check out CWR in Hanover, PA if you need any aftermarket stuff, they specialize in Kawi's

Thanks for the tip!

Finding after market parts for a Lakota is impossible. I think they make more stuff for my two year olds little red wagon!

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

One more from the other side.

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

I think alot of the Mojave parts will bolt up, I know the swimgarms match but the Lakota is 1" longer.

CWR's number is 717.637.1907, he makes a-arms and swingarms, builds motors, and carries all kinds of aftermarket for them.

I got Elka's from the Quadshop.

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I think alot of the Mojave parts will bolt up, I know the swimgarms match but the Lakota is 1" longer.

CWR's number is 717.637.1907, he makes a-arms and swingarms, builds motors, and carries all kinds of aftermarket for them.

I got Elka's from the Quadshop.

You got Elkas for the Lakota?!?!?! I have been told they don't make them.

A few Mojave parts will work. But the frame and foot pegs are a little diffrent I found out the hard way. To get some nice grip I went with Derisi bolt ons and had them welded to the stock pegs. The bumper system sucks. That will be the next welding project. I am going to adjust it to fit a diffrent pattern.

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

I'm building a Mojave, got Elka's for that. I'm surprised their not the same.