Polaris Predator

Redman

Polaris Predator

#1 Post by Redman »

Does anyone have one? My buddy just picked up his today. It is replacing his warrior that was stollen. I rode it , seems pretty cool. Has good power. Handling and turning is spot on! If there is anyone who can test this quad to its extremes it is HIM.

We will line up my cannibal with it when it gets broke in.biggrin.gif

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I definitely want to hear those results. Too many other people get sucked into the mine is better than yours game. I was looking at one the other day they look interesting and I would love to get a test ride on one.

Still I love my Dale too much to part with it. Now that I finally have it close to set-up

LapTraffic

#3 Post by LapTraffic »

Definately want to hear how this one turns out, is your dale stock?

I know who the hole shot will go to, interesting to see what happens at 200 yds.

Havent heard much about the predators except that they are lacking down low. Im sure a pipe and rejet would help that a lot.

Interesting bike

atvrulz

predator

#4 Post by atvrulz »

kind of heavy at 415 lbs compared to dales at 375 lbs.

Redman

#5 Post by Redman »

My dale is stock with the round FMF silencer (earlier version). My friend who bought the Predator has rode everything available and says that my dale will definetly be a match for it. The dealership he bought it from already has a White Brothers E series slip on and nerfs for it. He hopes to pick up these to give an advantage to him. On frozen sandy ground the rear end seems to want to slide when the throttle is punched (like a banshee).

The drag race will be with the following quads: piped banshee,piped 400ex,stock predator, and my stock cannibal. This race will take place hopefully as soon as he breaks her in, but with MN weather it is hard to tell.

New issue of ATV Sport says there high performance test is coming to the April 2003 issue.

Redman

#6 Post by Redman »

We did it today. It was around 40 and sunny. We lined them up in an open bean field. The 400ex guy backed out. A 2003 banshee took his spot. I lined up with the predator first. The flagman dropped his hands and that is the last I saw the polaris. At the end I beat him by 3 quad lengths. He said he was catching me near the end though. He complained it felt like a banshee four stroke. Cant hook up of the line, and has more top end than bottom. Next I lined up with the two banshees. I thought the Paul Turner piped banshee was going to pass me near the end. NEVER HAPPENED. I beet both banshee by 4-5 quad lengths. I could not believe that I would walk away undefeated. I am not playing favorites to my quad, I love every quad. I think if the predator had a full pipe, KandN filter,and rejet that it would be a lot closer, probably swapping wins. Buy that time I hope to have full exhaust and new map. I will keep you all informed.
In my mind the cannondale is the best high performance quad under 10 grand.

Ryanstones

yeaAAAaa

#7 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by Redman
clipped
In my mind the cannondale is the best high performance quad under 10 grand.