wanting a dale around 3500

rubicon20032003

#21 Post by rubicon20032003 »

i'm just trying to give the dude advice on buying one,From what happen to me.I'd only from now on buy a fresh motor that was never run or just rebuilt with in acouple months and have proof of all stuff done in writing.Not call someone and ask them.Anyone will say anything for their buddies.My quad woudn't be posted so long if you bother in law .Had title in hand.

rubicon20032003

#22 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Thanks for the heads up on timbomoose.Does he have phone number to call? so i can run it up to him and find out pricing.Thanks tom

Cdalerider03

#23 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by rubicon20032003
i'm just trying to give the dude advice on buying one,From  what happen to me.I'd only from now on buy a fresh motor that was never run or just rebuilt with in acouple months and have proof of all stuff done in writing.Not call someone and ask them.Anyone will say anothing for their buddies.My quad woudn't be posted so long if you bother in law .Had title in hand.

2 weeks old, my crank went....he said it was in great shape...

haydug

#24 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by rubicon20032003
Ducman
I just saying that he should watch what he buys and have proof on  everything done to it.I  emailed doug on it.I don't think the way he talked . he no what was all done to it a the rebuild. If it was done a year ago.I'm have diamond racing do it a complete going over.I've called doug's shop and wasn't to impressed with them the  people on the phone don't no anything and prices and what they have.

So, did someone actually lie to you about something on this bike? I'm pretty sure you didn't deal with me on it. As for bent arms or anything like that, you should have noticed that when looking at it. I hadn't seen that bike in a couple months, so don't try to bring my name on something just because I built the motor a year or so ago. This trade had nothing to do with me, so I would appreciate and apology, and not to bring my name into it. I actually tried to talk Justin out of trading, he has taken that bike to lots of races and came home smiling. Not only that, he rides it all the time at his farm. I wish I got to ride 1/2 as much as he rides.
As for the clutch bearing going out 2 days later, yeah, I would look over a used bike as best as I could before buying, but as for knowing if a bearing will fail in 2 days?? If you can figure that one out, you will be rich.

rubicon20032003

#25 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Haydug

maybe tell your buddies not to use your name.They said you did all the updates on motor ans maintance on the quads and Make sore they wore in tip top shape.They acted like you did everything on them.So what was all the updates done on motor.If ? you really did do it? As you can see in earlier posts ducman brought your name into it.So thats your problem not mine

whoamack22

#26 Post by whoamack22 »

ok well im glad we are all getting along but im trying to find a quad still so bump

ducman

#27 Post by ducman »

So I take it you don't want mine.

whoamack22

#28 Post by whoamack22 »

happy pm me

Happyboy

#29 Post by Happyboy »

pm'ed

whoamack22

#30 Post by whoamack22 »

bump