2 Cannondales for the price of 1

AlaskaSpeed

2 Cannondales for the price of 1

#1 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Well,
I have found my destiny, a CRF 450 bike complete that will become a donor to my next project quad. I have no room in garage to do it without selling off some stuff, so a great deal is waiting for someone. 2002 Cannondale Speed, MX setup; race ready AND a 2002 Cannondale Cannibal stock. one rebuilt motor with new sleeve, piston, head and one motor has about 4 hours on it. The Cannibal chassis which includes the SGM1000 ECU and harness among other goodies has about 45 minutes on it. All of this for 9k and I will help out with shipping. Serious inquiries only.......JIM

AlaskaSpeed

#2 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Here is my race quad as it sits now. I have 2 sets of red plastic, one like new; one set of black plastic and a set of race cut siver plastics. I have 4 seat covers, and so much misc. stuff that I can't list it all. JIM

AlaskaSpeed

#3 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

chassis of new "parts" quad......

LapTraffic

#4 Post by LapTraffic »

Im needin a new seat cover. PM some pics or descriptions and what you want out of em. also anyohter miscellaneous stuff you have lyin around.

You dont want to get rid of the those race ring rims do you?

My next quad, barring a major turnaround by cannondale will be a CRF or YZ powered 450, very nice

canibalistic

2 for 1

#5 Post by canibalistic »

If you decide to, i might be interested in one of the motors or both
thanks!

pm me!

NTPracing22

#6 Post by NTPracing22 »

im thinkin of ditchin the r for a c-dale. i wish i had 9k, for two;) . give me a little and i'll see what i can do