Anyone have a use for this stuff?

Cdalerider03

Anyone have a use for this stuff?

#1 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Hey everyone..this is Cdalerider03's brother...i came across a bunch of stuff ina deal that i got...and i have no use for this stuff at all...so if anyone wants any of it...make a reasonable offer and its urs..

For the small stuff..i do have pics of this so just email me..

197?-198? Honda im gonna guess CB350 Twin motorcycle engine...was told it runs good, comes with two set of carbs...coil packs, shifter, kick starter, electric starter and some wiring...I was told it ran and came from a running bike...it does have good compression and it looks to me that its recently been ran by the looks of the exhaust ports on the head...nothings broken on the motor...the exhaust studs are in great shape...and by the way it looks this thing is ready to go...good project for someone wanting a good complete motor for cheap...make an offer...notta cheap one tho...cause this motor im sure is worth soemthing to someone...

Im gonna say this swingarm, carrier, axle, sprocket hub, and brake disc hub with the axle hubs came from either a LT250 or LT500 suzuki...not sure what year...someone who knows the zukis can email me and let me know what it came from..-- make offer on the setup.

Also have a zuki rear shock with rezzy...most likely came from a 250 ora 500...once again email me for the pic...seems to be in good working condition...-- make offer

1987-2005 Banshee airbox with lid - lid has been cut and a screen put in place of the part that was cut to really open up the airbox-- make offer

Handlebars from the Honda Motorcycle..looks like a set of aftermarket low profile quad bars if u didnt know whatu was looking at...has a front brake mastercylinder and lever with the lil ball at the end of the lever broken off - make offer

Suzuki LT250 or LT500 Front Hubs N Spindles, decent bearings - make offer

Suzuki LT250 or LT500 Front brake Calipers with Lines, good pads - make offer

I would be willing to trade this stuff for alot of raptor parts if anyones interested in anything at all....juss let me know something if ur interested in somethin....ill send you a pic and then we can go from there....Juss let me know something.

Farmfreak04@yahoo.com

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Suzuki LT250 or LT500 Front Hubs N Spindles, decent bearings - make offer

Put those on Ebay they are worth some $ since stock ones broke alot.(spindles)

Cdalerider03

#3 Post by Cdalerider03 »

alright...im prolly gonna dump everything on ebay and get what i can out of it all...