4 wheeler ,Cannondale ; brand new Item number: 4568781049

Banshee Blues

4 wheeler ,Cannondale ; brand new Item number: 4568781049

#1 Post by Banshee Blues »

BEWARE, None selling seller,See his feedback.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Yeah, I was wondering what happened the first time with it? Seems odd though, I e-mailed him last time it was on there and he answered all my questions? Hmm... Wonder whats up...

harleypitbull1

#3 Post by harleypitbull1 »

I was the second high bidder in the last auction. I can buy the quad for 1800 if I want it. But the guy told me he thought that it was an 03. He was supposed to get me a vin number so I could check it and he never did. I got an email from ebay saying that I could buy it because the last bidder backed out. I am not sure what to do. The woman I am emailing tells me it is at a shipping company and she will pay the shipping but I only live a 100 miles from where the 4 wheeler is. I offered to go look at it and bring the money but she seems to not be interested in that, she wants to ship it. Sounds kinda fishy to me, but what do I know.

61austin

#4 Post by 61austin »

1800 is a deal, but I would still drive down and look at it.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

If they say shipping only then it is a scam. Leave it alone.

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
If they say shipping only then it is a scam.  Leave it alone.

Yep!sad.gif

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

if they won't let you look at it, then F 'em. my buddy just sold two dirt bikes on ebay. he's in MI and one buyer was from BC canada and the other from Iowa. the guy from Iowa drives all the way up to get it and he wouldn't take it for a ride. my buddy was in awe at this. he begged the guy to ride it and he just didn't want to. that's the kind of seller i look for. a guy who wants you to be happy with your sale.

harleypitbull1

#8 Post by harleypitbull1 »

It was a man that I talked to when I called. He was supposed to return my call with a VIN number and never did. I have been talking through email to his wife I guess. She says that she will give my money back if I do not like it. I told her that I would bring the money in hand , when I came and looked at it. I told her that I was interested and she sent me an email back and told me: if you are so interested then start the payment transaction.

acarli3

#9 Post by acarli3 »

You tell them you'll bring the cash in hand and they decline the offer!? My advice....back away. They are not reputable business people. Keep the emails as well and send them to eBay. They shouldn't be part of the eBay community.

The auction clearly states "buyer responsible for pick-up or shipping". Even states that "cash in person" is an acceptable payment method....one of only 2 payment methods they offered. Throw it back in their faces and tell them you're coming to get it with cash in hand. If they don't agree, there will be consequences.

scooter-crusher

#10 Post by scooter-crusher »

sent an email, told him I`ll bring cash to his doorstep, we will see what he says? I`ll post it......:drink: