nacs racing 2002 moto

trey

nacs racing 2002 moto

#1 Post by trey »

I have a 2002 moto asssmbled and setup by Brad Warner (former team manager of Nac's). It was assembled using spare parts (mostly brand new parts including the engine) when Cannondale and Nac's parted ways. Other than a stock moto axle it is a exact repilica of their race bikes.

The bike has the occasional stalling problem, and I can't solve the problem. If anyone is interested in the complete bike please make an offer. If not, I'm going to start to part it out.

I will send a complete list of parts to anyone that is interested, It is in Columbia Missouri.

Thanks

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

You have a PM

Blazinmoto

#3 Post by Blazinmoto »

And another!!!

moto50

columbia

#4 Post by moto50 »

That's wierd. I have a Cannondale that was set up by Nacs and I live in the columbia area too. Good luck selling yours. I have been trying to sell mine for $3500 for quiet a while and it runs great and all the shocks have just been rebuilt but noone around here wants a Cannondale. does yours have the wileco exhaust too?

trey

#5 Post by trey »

I went down to Dexter, Mo. to meet Mr. Warner. I tried the 2 diiferent exhausts they primarly used (and a 1-off custom one) and liked the ti-fmf the best (the stock one I think)

Where do you live and ride at? I'm always looking for new people to ride with. I guess I'm getting to old (29) and all my friends are getting new priorities.

I still ride my quad and dirt bike every chance I get

gift3t

#6 Post by gift3t »

hey moto 50, if trey is not interested in my bike, would you be willin to travel east a ways to sell your moto? i know i can easy get $5k for my bike and i would have cash left over....? however , trey has 1st shot till he says otherwise. maybe both you guys could send me some pics of your quads ?? please... terrygift@hotmail.com
thanks

250rmike

#7 Post by 250rmike »

can you send some pictures of the bike to bimmerperformance@yahoo.com

bspblaster

#8 Post by bspblaster »

I would be interested in some pics of the bike. I live in St.Louis, MO if it would be easier for me to come look at it.