A sad, sad day. Cdale For Sale

TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

TheJaspMan

#22 Post by TheJaspMan »

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Good luck you two!I am sure I will see you all at races somewhere.F.Y.I. I work at a Suzuki dealer and bought a YFZ because the dealers will first be seeing(not riding )the new suzuki in October.If you plan on setting up a quad for next year racing I would not wait on the Suzuki.Up until last shipment of their dirtbikes they had been doing engine work after final assembly also.Rumor around here is Gust is practicing on one and has chosen to run the Z400 for now.If all comes true it would be awesome but too early to tell.Heck Dinli might have hot quad next year.L.O.L.

PeeWee

#24 Post by PeeWee »

What would be your price if you leave all the goodies on it?

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by PeeWee
What would be your price if you leave all the goodies on it?

All the parts are already off. But we can definetly work a deal on the quad, all the aftermarkets including the Tag bars and stock exhuast. Three colors of Headlight covers and killswitch.

PM me if you are serious.

TheJaspMan

#26 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Good luck you two!I am sure I will see you all at races somewhere.F.Y.I. I work at a Suzuki dealer and bought a YFZ because the dealers will first be seeing(not riding )the new suzuki in October.If you plan on setting up a quad for next year racing I would not wait on the Suzuki.Up until last shipment of their dirtbikes they had been doing engine work after final assembly also.Rumor around here is Gust is practicing on one and has chosen to run the Z400 for now.If all comes true it would be awesome but too early to tell.Heck Dinli might have hot quad next year.L.O.L.

From an inside source, I know Gust and Jones are sched to run the new Z's stock next season. That supposedly includes suspension. And the price still comes in $200 less than the stock YFZ. So we will see.

I have some interesting photos I wish I could share too! wink.gif

yamadjs08

#27 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
All the parts are already off. But we can definetly work a deal on the quad, all the aftermarkets including the Tag bars and stock exhuast. Three colors of Headlight covers and killswitch.

PM me if you are serious.

What color headlight covers do you have?

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by yamadjs08
What color headlight covers do you have?

Well I have several of all the colors. But I am only go to throw in a set of red, black and orange if someone buys the whole quad and parts. That is only because the deletes on it have been painted black.

yamadjs08

#29 Post by yamadjs08 »

You have any of the newer style ones? Like the ones that were on the later 03s?

jesshamner

#30 Post by jesshamner »

Sorry for getting off topic again but are you two still going to give us the race report for your races? You're part of the community here and I for one, am still interested on how you do.