Tucson AZ Full custom race Blaster

AZduner

Tucson AZ Full custom race Blaster

#1 Post by AZduner »

Ok here is the deal, Im selling my Blaster that I rebuilt this year so I can buy my grandpa a new 400EX. Im located in Tucson, Arizona and im looking for around 3500$ BUT IM VERY VERY NEGOTIABLE, as it is my grandpa's birthday in a couple of weeks. Our phone number is 520 349 5959. That is my grandpa's number so please dont mention his gift (its a surprise). This quad is meant for the up and coming racer that is determined to win. The quad is very reliable, quick, and handles like a dream. The quad is also advertised in Cycletrader, in case if you were wondering. Please help me spread this deal, and tell anybody that you know that might be interested, it would really be appreciated! This Blaster has taken several titles in the Whiplash series, but has also won 5 motos at PMP before the rebuild. The frame has custom A-arm mount work, gussetting and 1/4" thick custom engine mounts. I havent not been out handled or holeshotted by any Blaster or 300EX in my class. This quad is fun in the dunes, fast in the moto, and reliable in the desert.

Now for the mods list and pics:

Engine:
Ct 240 Supersonic engine kit; Ported, Polished, Milled head, 200 psi of compression
34 Mm Keihin 250R carburetor
Toomey B1 pipe and silencer
Prodesign Billet Intake
Boyesen Pro Series reeds
Uni Pod filter
DID chain
14/41 gearing
Hinson Clutch Basket
EBC Dirt racer clutch plates
DT200 transmission

Chassis and Suspension:
LSR +2 LT Chrome A-arms custom 250R style 50 inches wide front and rear
LSR +3 Chrome Swingarm with roundhouse carrier
LSR Axcalibur +2 swingarm
YFZ450 Front Shocks getting around 10" of travel
Works Quadstar single rate w/ reservoir just rebuilt
LSR Steering stem
LSR tie rods
LSR parking brake block off plate
All Balls tie rod ends
LSR locknut
Custom Steering dampener
Fully custom chassis: gusseted, new engine mounts, shock tower strengthening
Freshly powdercoated Grey Metallic Fleck
Azonic CR-Hi handle bars

Other Stuff:
Maier Black custom race cut fenders and hood
IMS Desert Tank with DMP graphics kit and seatcover
AC Powdercoated bumper, grab bar, skidplate, and AC nerfs (for MX, not shown on quad)
OMF reinforcement ringed Douglas .190 rims
Dirt tires: ITP Holeshots w/ spare Dominators for the rear
Cascade Innovations billet shifter
Tusk Killswitch
Trenga Racing rear Hydraulic brake kit
TM Designworks chain rollers
Lights, oil injection, key ignition removed
Airbox removed
Aftermarket levers

AZduner

#2 Post by AZduner »

Im negotiable on the 3500$ as well. It may seem like quite a bit for a Blaster, but this machine has 10K invested into it and over 100 hours of custom and handwork. This quad was very well proven before the rebuild, and since the rebuild has received new shocks, a fresh pc, custom framework, a new tank, graphics, seatcover, and pipe. This quad is as fast and dialed as a Blaster can get, and it wont disappoint!

AZduner

#3 Post by AZduner »

Maybe to open up some trades I would be interested in modded XR50s, or KTM 50's or 65's and some cash. Just give me a call, and throw out an offer or trade. Maybe trade for a 125 MX bike...

CHAINSAW

#4 Post by CHAINSAW »

You standing on one leg to takes these pics or what?? All I see is blur! :eek:

AZduner

#5 Post by AZduner »

Yeah I just noticed that... I will see what I can do, thank you.

Srry about the pic size, this is the only way they'll come out looking half good.

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

Listen, after you swing a leg over something that small and that fast, you tend to shake a little after you get off. LOL j/k

Are you still on drum brakes in the front? Other than that, its a nice looking little bike. I still have mine and ride the snot out of it all the time.

AZduner

#7 Post by AZduner »

Yeah it still has the stock drums on it. It is surprisingly fast, especially for a little Blaster. The rear hydro brake in the rear works really well, but I dont really like the looks of the brackets and such. It is a lot smoother and it handles better than our YFZ, but doesnt have nearly as much power or torque. It has custom fitted 250R style a-arms that LSR made for us, and they are getting about 10-11" of travel. Other than that it is a pretty solid bike that surprises some people that write it off just becuase it's a Blaster. My favorite thing about it is I paid for it by myself after saving up for the stuff for about 5 summers, and there is nothing like knowing that your time and money made something that you really wanted possible. Now I just want to sell it and get my grandpa something to ride...

Exodus

#8 Post by Exodus »

I've got a comperable motor to yours, its a 2mil stroker with a 1 mil spacer plate on the base. The deck was milled .028 and the head .030. LRD port with v-force 3 reeds. Its got a LBG Lectron carb thats dyno tuned for the motor. Mine also has a long travel front and rear suspension, I'm using Kayaba fronts with burgard arms, and relotcated shock mounts on the frame. The rear is a prototype Fox from Cannondale. I had it revalved for this bike and I'm getting 10.5" of travel both ends. I'm running Raptor spindles and a custom hydro rear.

You hit the nail on the head, thats one reason I ride it so much. When I show up at the track and kick the snot out of near stock 400ex's, they tend to quit the trash talk. A lot of fun, I would have a hard time getting rid of mine.

AZduner

#9 Post by AZduner »

Yeah it is a lot of fun to ride, too bad I am having so much trouble selling it. We have had quite a bit of custom work done on this one, and that has made it pretty hard to sell, due to the time and money put into it. Most people wouldnt pay more than 2G for a Blaster, and they see this and write it off immediately. It was rebuilt from the ground with new components just a few months ago, and most of the riding that I've done on it since then was to get it dialed in and make sure that everything is going to stay together. It does really well in Glamis, thats one thing I'm very happy about. The suspension is set up nearly perfect on it, and it can take pretty much anything in the whoops and through the rough stuff. This is a really solid quad, and I was kind of hoping to pass it on to a kid that wants to get into racing.

AZduner

#10 Post by AZduner »

Would go to 3300$ MAYBE lower under certain circumstances...