03 LE Plastic for sale!

rubicon20032003

#11 Post by rubicon20032003 »

That a good price on them.I payed $450 shipped for new fx400 plastic

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

This isn't the dealership that is just north of Nashville is it? He has been on here before and had his posts deleted a number of times. Not to mention they didn't live up to one of the deals and ripped a friend off for a battery and title.

jshort

#13 Post by jshort »

No, this one is east of Nashville. I just happened to walk in there at lunch today. They asked me what I rode and when I told them I had a Cannondale the owner said he wanted to show me something. When he opened the room these were in I felt like a kid in a candy store. I want a set of these fenders for myself. Just need to save up a little cash (and also make sure the price is not unreasonable).

Jason

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

reasonable price is $200 a set. They really aren't worth all that much but from time to time you will see someone that WANTS a brand new set and is willing to pay for it.

MyCannibal

#15 Post by MyCannibal »

that sounds more like it happyboy.....

Exodus

#16 Post by Exodus »

Rubicon,

You paid way to much for those FX 400s. I just bought a set for 175 shipped and thought that was a little steep, but I needed new and these are in perfect shape. I know she sold another set for around 200 shipped, so what you paid seems really high. And unless you live in a Tibetan Monastary, shipped shouldnt ever be over 60 bucks. I had to tell the girl that sold me mine how to pack them to keep the shipping under the 110 she thought it would be to begin with.

MyCannibal

#17 Post by MyCannibal »

yeah thats what i was saying...they'll TRY to hammer you on shipping...just cuz it takes up so much space in the freakin brown truck..the more i think about it 300.00 shipped for plastic, side panels, head light bezels is prolly good...u should get some takers on that...but its not mine and you can charge whatever you want my brutha....or whatever that former dealer wants....what does he want for 1 of the machines....?and why hasnt he tried to unload them already...?...thats like having a gold mine...these should have some of the updates correct?