03 cannibal w/vin

hawksd1

03 cannibal w/vin

#1 Post by hawksd1 »

I have 03 cannibal vin5b6bb31322b001099 and motor#aaa5b2001290 for sale. Blows oil like overfilled runs great red in color. Buyer pays shipping from Merced, Ca.95340. All stock... Check vins for further info. Make offer via pm to Hawksd1 or e-mail hawksd1@yahoo.com. Serious offers only. Plastics in good shape light scratches on rear left

cordovadaler

Blows oil like overfilled

#2 Post by cordovadaler »

If you see the level from your sight glass this should be a transmision oil leak, correct? does the engine have updates,
new crank, bolt kit?

hawksd1

oil leak

#3 Post by hawksd1 »

Its not transmission...It has an oil sump sight glass that is reading way above full. I over filled my Glamis once and it did the same thing until the level in the glass was half across, hasnt leaked since. Im pretty sure thats what the problem is. It needs a new battery but runs great...just leaks oil!

cordovadaler

they do leak

#4 Post by cordovadaler »

I rode with a guy that kept his quad at high rpm for 30 minutes at a time, he would leak oil after that occasionally. I run synthetic in my bike. love it.

Mjollnir

Re: oil leak

#5 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by hawksd1
Its not transmission...It has an oil sump sight glass that is reading way above full.  I over filled my Glamis once and it did the same thing until the level in the glass was half across, hasnt leaked since.  Im pretty sure thats what the problem is.  It needs a new battery but runs great...just leaks oil!

That sight glass is for the transmission, quads don't have sight glass for engine oil, they have a dipstick. You are blowing tranny fluid. Drain some and it will stop.

How much do you want for the bike?

Marc

hawksd1

tranny sight glass..lol

#6 Post by hawksd1 »

Ok so maybe I was mistaken I was told by a shop here that that was for engine oil. It is definitely engine oil that is leaking though. And evidentally it is an 02 (thank you psycosis). As for as the condition of the quad though it still runs great . Just dont know what the **** with the leak. Make offer