Must Sell Cannibal

Redman

Must Sell Cannibal

#1 Post by Redman »

I am getting a divorce and I must part with my beloved cannondale. I need the money to pay for the lawyer so I can take the wench to the cleaners, then I can buy another one. I need to get $4,500 for it. I bought this from a dealer back in april of 2002. It was there demo model. Before I got it it had all new plastic, tires and rims, and even an engine overhaul. I only rode it on the weekends and never raced it even though I was going to.

It is Red and black the plastic is in great shape.
-Front tires are ITP holeshot 20" MX tires with 70% tread mounted on ITP black anodized rims with OMF chrome beadlocks.
-Rear tires re ITP holeshot 20x11x9 Xcrs with 70% tread mounted on douglas .190 with outside omf black anodized scalloped beadlocks and inner reinforced rings.
-Blaze Ohlins front shocks.
-AC racing nerf bars
-Tag T2 bars with moto mount and Ahrens key and kill switch.
-Speed map
-PC carbon fiber tank cover, radiator shrouds and headlight deletes all black carbon fiber.

I have taken very good care of this quad, it was my baby. Oil and air filter serviced very often.
The only update it needed was the wiring harness one and it has that. I checked out the tranny plate bolts and they were all tight. It will be needing new clutch plates here soon, but it runs great now.

If you are interested please pm me or call my cell phone at (507) 213-0171. I will not get emails. I can send pictures once I get them. My name is Paul.