2003 Cannibal/2005 ATK

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

It's been a great run but I now have picked up a few sponsors to push me forward for the WORCS races next year and looks like I'll be on a Suzuki. Running a home business has really made a stuggle for money and w/a machine provided w/some assistance compared to none; I can either take it and race or pretty much cut it out altogether. Not to mention I'm moving to AZ and trying to get rid of things. Contact me by mark@fallenrecords.com or call me at (618) 841-8490 for more info. PLEASE PM OR MESSAGE BEFORE CALLING! Located outside Marion, IL in downstate IL but will travel to help deliver. Can provide delivery out to the west coast in a few months but would need a guarantee to take it out w/me when I leave.

First is the 2003 Cannibal LE USA:
Loved the thing and has done a lot for me. It is in pieces right now for rebuild so it will be completely fresh. New swingarm/bearings going in, rebuilt Fox shock, as well as basic wear items like chain guard. Will be basically a slightly modded stock Cannibal. Will give choice or Trinity or HMF pipe and choice of plastics. (3 full sets to choose from).
But here's where it gets better for the buyer. The quad WAS running when I took the engine out. I dropped it b/c I figured it was time to rebuild the top end and put in a new piston/wear items. It has not been opened yet but I will give this option. I will sell it as is w/the engine out or I will have the engine built to YOUR specs w/YOUR parts/options w/a down payment on it. What else can you ask for? You can do it yourself or have it done and waiting for you. I haven't decided on a final price yet so hit me up w/an offer. The engine DOES run but has a lot of hours of bulletproof work. Oh, and it has a BRAND NEW clutch w/less than an hour on it. Will include PEP shocks for $400 more. The engine itself has a stock piston and Timbo 450 crank w/Z400 so already has some upgrades.

Next is the 05 ATK:
This thing is currently in race form but only has I think 5 races on it plus break-in. It's virtually brand new on the engine and has acted flawlessly since I got the fuel lines replaced. I sent a Z400 bearing to ATK to have installed when it was built. It is basically a stock Moto. It has the Moto axle from Brad, the Moto arms, and Moto ZPS converted Ohlins on the front, plus an Ohlins on the back. Has also the prestigeous 250R CONVERSTION KIT. It could use some redrilling and better tank bolts but has worked as is for over a year. Custom mounts and red plastic in fair condition/seat in fair condition but will need cover soon. Trinity or HMF exhaust, X-Factor nerfs, Pingel, Tag T2's, updated fuel hoses, new solenoid, custom powdercoating, Cycra guards, and a whole lot more. Still not certain on price either so shoot me some offers and I'll think about it. No big hurry but only one more race and then it goes in storeage until it's gone.

I've got a TON of extra parts lying around too from stock to aftermarket. Everything from spare swingarms to a-arms to axles, footbaskets, pegs, etc, etc. I even have a spare subframe, tank, and multiple sets of rims/tires. The ATK will be ready to race as I have been in A class this year locally/regionally. In 2nd place in points series here and pulled several holeshots over large classes. Is VERY fast and strong.

Any questions, just ask or pm me and we'll get in touch via phone. I'm in no huge hurry to sell but plan on leaving the week after new year and they must be gone before then. I hate to do it but I need the money and the next quad is going to be practically free so can't pass this up.

Here's a photo of the ATK EXACTLY as it looks right now, minus the dirt and has Trinity instead of HMF on it. It's ready to go and race.

I also have a D&M kit w/both quads registered and will sell it to either buyer. Buy both quads and I'll give you a HUGE deal as well as throw in the D&M for free and a TON of spare parts. That would include a TON of oil, oil filter, fuel filters, fuel lines, chain buffers, and anything you might want that I have.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

How about those PEP's?What length?Either way if $400 I will take them.Is it all three or just front?Gonna miss you around here.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

It's just for the fronts. They are not for C'Dales though. I used them and they worked pretty well in the woods but for anyone over 180lbs they'd probably be a little light. Not completely fresh but pretty close. Still would have to be revalved though for use on the Dales. They're originally 400EX shocks, triple rate limited mass, remote rez w/compression adjustment. Been trying to sell them for months at $450 so dropping to $400 to make some money. I'm in debt about $6500 right now and need some money.

I'll still be in here but I can't afford to keep everything and the next quad is being provided. It won't be mine but I'll be able to race it when needed and that's going to allow me to get out of some debt.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey what more can you ask for?Have you ever raced around here?You must be pretty good to get a sweet deal like that.

As for shocks.Dont hold them for me but I will start saving and when I get the $ get ahold of you.I really want a PEP rear shock the most.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Will do. I'm not great by far but I worked out a deal w/the brother of my bro-in-law who owns a shop that builds custom bikes and is going to be selling quads come early in the year. They're wanting someone to promote at the Worcs races and I happened to know the owner so got in w/them. Was planning on moving to Phoeniz, AZ anyway so a pretty good deal. I haven't raced up in WI or northern IL, no. I usually stay in lower/central IL, KY, and MO. I was in B class last year and then switched to A class basically to learn. It made a whole world of a difference and I learned a lot fast. W/in 2 races I had already started beating people who I used to get ran off by. W/the exception of one track I've had some great finishes this year and 2nd in points in one series w/one race remaining w/enough points to hold off 3rd, but probably won't catch 1st.

I've just got so much stuff lying around and thousands of dollars in equipment for a home business and need to get out of debt mostly. I'm finally going to compile a list of parts w/prices on some and then photos tomorrow afternoon.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

It's pouring down rain and I have horrid lighting where they're stored so can't get new photos. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow so I'll open the doors and take photos of the Cannibal as it sets in pieces for those who requested.

PeeWee

#7 Post by PeeWee »

When you get to AZ, send me a pm. I have a few friends that help you around. Tom Hartley (aka NormalZ) on all the message boards he visits is one, Marshall Paul (aka Zhvonte) lives in the Phoenix area i believe, and a few others. Tom has his own LTR and has already found fixes for it's weakeness's and is sharp as a tack when it comes to the mechanics of these machines. Anywho, free bump.