Cannondale parts CHEAP!!!!!

cannondale4good

#1 Post by cannondale4good »

Alright....I am cleaning out my garage to prepare for a possible move. I have stumbled upon
the following Cannondale parts. They came off of an 03. In 2003 I rode it for about 6 months, and
scattered the motor. They have been setting ever since. I will try to get some pics up. I'll take $100 O.B.O for all of the following. You payshipping. Here we go.....

*42 tooth sprocket-GREAT Shape--marked "Talon TR173-42
*Brake rotor barely used
*Black Powder coated stock front bumper (had a dent in it when I PC'd it-used it to practice on)
*Stock pipe (round marked FMF)
*Coolant resevoir
*2 rear hubs with studs (Great shape)
*Battery tray
*Fuel pump
*1 head light
*Wiring harness
*K&N filter
*rear taillight
*(not really sure what this is---looks like some sort of oil cooler?? It is flat,silver, finned, about the size of a baseball, has 2 plug in connectors coming out of it.
*Front and Rear (Cannibal red)fenders with original stickers still on. Race cut front fenders, comes with only one spar cover. Have middle black piece also, which is a little stratched up. Rear fenders have a crack, at about where your left calf would be (in riding position). I reinforced crack with plumbers tape and screws. (I'm a hillbilly from Missouri...what can I say.) dry.gif biggrin.gif
*Also have a battery, extra hoses, chain, and anything else I can find...I'll throw in.

Once again....first $100 O.B.O can have it all. You pay shipping. Hopefully these are priced right and get
fought over....that'd be nice! hence the O.B.O.

Not sure about posting rules...Things have changed around here in the past couple of years. So I'll leave all the info that I can. And please don't harass me about my online name and the fact that I no longer own a Cannondale. The thing broke me and I could'nt afford for myself to race AND my son. I chose him. wink.gif

Heres My info : (417)-294-5262 email paulandtennille@hotmail.com

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I will take it $100 and shipping.

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

BOY, That sure went fast, 15 minutes!

cannondale4good

#4 Post by cannondale4good »

QUOTE (speed2424 @ Oct 25 2006, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BOY, That sure went fast, 15 minutes!

Some people just don't get it.......When you want to sell.......PRICE to sell. wink.gif

Cannondale27....I'll get them ready to ship, and let you know the total. Thanks. If you could pm your address, so I can get you an amount. I'll try to pack the plastic best I can. Cool? If you could send a money order or even personal check (I'll wait for it to clear). I just don't care for Paypal getting their chunk. Just let me know what you think. I'll try to get some pics up. I'll try to be quick.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

PM on its way.

383astro

#6 Post by 383astro »

Hey you said obo, so technically somebody could go higher, say 125.00 However, C27 has already bought it, so bidding now would not be the right thing to do. Please retract that offer. LOL

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

He also said first tongue.gif

Probably get killed with shipping.Anyone know cheapest way to ship plastic?

383astro

#8 Post by 383astro »

ask speed2424 he knows the correct dimensions for the box so it wont be oversize. Should cost between 25-37 dollars. If I remember correctly it is 40 long x 14 tall x 30 wide. I shipped the fullbores in a box this size.

speed2424

#9 Post by speed2424 »

I was referring to the amount of time it was on for. NOT THE PRICE. Not much time for the rest of us to get a chance at it.

fig

#10 Post by fig »

If you want to bid go to Ebay, if you want to buy come here! biggrin.gif