Cannondale Hooded Sweatshirts

speed2424

#1 Post by speed2424 »

A friend of ours, who has a screen printing business, is willing to make up some hooded sweatshirts for us. They will cost $20.00 plus $6.00 for shipping, with a portion of the sale donated to the site. The sweatshirts are "Jerzees" brand and are 55% polyester / 45% cotton. The sweatshirts will be ordered in GRAY ONLY. We are offering two different sizes of the "c" logo. As seen in the pics, the logo in Red is the larger one & the logo in Yellow is the smaller one. The size of the logo can be ordered in either color. If you want your name OR screen name printed on the front pocket, there will be a $3.00 up charge, as seen in the pic on the Yellow sweatshirt. The choices of lettering color, will be either Red on Gray OR Yellow on Gray. When ordering, please specify: size of hooded sweatshirt, size of logo, color of logo & if you want your name on the front pocket. Payment can be paid through paypal at roofk@earthlink.net, or send check or money order to: Kevin Roof 2830 Farber St. Magnolia, Ohio 44643. If you have any questions, call me at (330) 866-2770.

cannibaljim

#2 Post by cannibaljim »

Put me down for one
Size Large
large logo
Red

Lippy91

#3 Post by Lippy91 »

I hate to be " That Guy" but is it possible to swap the Jerzees brand for (Champion model S 1051)
Your silk screen contact will know what this is. The Champion and Jerzees sweatshirts are ordered through the same distributor.
The Champion sweatshirt is a much heavier sweatshirt than the Jerzees sweatshirt and I understand that it is a more expensive sweatshirt.
If not, I understand and I will place a order for this sweatshirt.

Thank you for stepping up and making an effort to get these sweatshirts done, They look great.

Thanks ,
Rich

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

I'm going in for one, too. I'll be the other "that guy". If you can get a heavier one, warm is good. 80% of the time I'm outside and it's real cold, I'm wearing a real thick hooded sweat shirt with layers underneath. If not, I'll gladly buy what you've offered.

Size Large, Large Logo, Red text, NRath on the pocket

speed2424

#5 Post by speed2424 »

I am checking with the screen printer on the heavier versions. I will post his response when I get it.

wright

#6 Post by wright »

Please put me down for 1 2XL and 1 SMALL with the BIG RED letters

Thanks

speed2424

#7 Post by speed2424 »

The heavier sweatshirts (Champion model S 1051) are going to cost $45.00 + $6.00 for shipping. If you still want it in the heavier version, Let me know.

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

I'll take one in 2XL. Is it possible to get blue writing (similar to the blue headlight covers)? (Everyone knows blue is faster)....LOL

I like the small "C" Logo.

speed2424

#9 Post by speed2424 »

I have had several inquiries about other colors, so I contacted the screen printer. He can make them in the following colors: Red, Yellow, Black, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Pumpkin Orange, Green (Close to Kawasaki Green) & White. Sorry Moose, NO HOT PINK.

speed2424

#10 Post by speed2424 »

Between the PM's & these orders, I have enough to get the discounted price I was quoted. So I am going to place the order with the screen printer this week. If any one wants on this order, let me know before Friday. Nrath, let me know which version you want.