ct slip on

hillclimber

#1 Post by hillclimber »

I have a CT slip on pipe for i think an 03 header. Says ct on it but has a supertrapp end cap system on it Asking 75 + shipping good shape no dents.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

coke469m7

#2 Post by coke469m7 »

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 11 2007, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a CT slip on pipe for i think an 03 header. Says ct on it but has a supertrapp end cap system on it Asking 75 + shipping good shape no dents.My number is (301)-616-8691 anytime between 1200pm and 300pm Thanks!

Do you have a pic of the pipe.

Thanks Ryan

hillclimber

#3 Post by hillclimber »

I'll post some tommarow.

hillclimber

#4 Post by hillclimber »

Heres pics

ACEwrench

#5 Post by ACEwrench »

that could be a CT pipe but i doubt it...I know Alan from CT, he sponsors our Desert racing team and from our conversation he disliked Cannondales.....alot. i have been trying to get him to make me a silencer for a long time (a one-off even) and he declines. this maybe one he made when dales first came out but i dont know for sure.

most CT pipes have baffles like that for backpressure and to be used as a spark arrestor....and they do look like supertrapps..is it engraved "CT" on the bakcplate of the baffles?? if so it is indeed a CT pipe

hillclimber

#6 Post by hillclimber »

QUOTE (ACEwrench @ Mar 15 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that could be a CT pipe but i doubt it...I know Alan from CT, he sponsors our Desert racing team and from our conversation he disliked Cannondales.....alot. i have been trying to get him to make me a silencer for a long time (a one-off even) and he declines. this maybe one he made when dales first came out but i dont know for sure.

most CT pipes have baffles like that for backpressure and to be used as a spark arrestor....and they do look like supertrapps..is it engraved "CT" on the bakcplate of the baffles?? if so it is indeed a CT pipe

so what is it then???? It says supertrapp on the end cap. Could someone have replace the stock ones with them. Whats so special about a ct pipe?

T-Rex

#7 Post by T-Rex »

Its a CT slip on, they only did a lot of R&D on the other model quads. Will you take $60 shipped????

ACEwrench

#8 Post by ACEwrench »

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 15 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so what is it then???? It says supertrapp on the end cap. Could someone have replace the stock ones with them. Whats so special about a ct pipe?

they are good pipes...and someone could have replaced them...its a good find, im sure there were not many made.

QUOTE (ACEwrench @ Mar 16 2007, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they are good pipes...and someone could have replaced them...its a good find, im sure there were not many made.

and besides i believe most supertrapp silencers ive seen have been square...

hillclimber

#9 Post by hillclimber »

Still forsale

hillclimber

#10 Post by hillclimber »

bump