2002 Cannibal WWE460, CNC Head, FMF Ti....

nastylilcannibal

#1 Post by nastylilcannibal »

So i guess im testing the waters. After finally getting my quad back together ive realized there isnt hardly anyone to ride with anymore... What is a legit price for....
2002 Cannibal
460 WWE engine CNC ported head with reangled injectors, shimmed engine mounts, welded cradle, every enhancement WWE does, other than motard 5th gear.
NEW:
14T and 44T sprockets, DID chain, 1000 ECU, injectors, Throttle body, D&M kit, Status monitor kit, FMF TI full system, carrier bearings, battery, chain buffer, PRM six pack rack,

Extras: radiator fan, 9 oil filters, 10 fuel filters, chain buffer, black widow engine mount upgrade, spark plug, airbox w/ lid, Clutch cable, radiator cap, 2 oil screens, screws for every thing on the engine, shifter lever, 4 quarts of maixma tranny oil, 1/2 gallon of engine ice, and more i cant think of

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

Only two ways to find out. Ask for $10,000 starting out, and work your way down to whatever someone is willing to pay. Or, put it on ebay and see what happens. Then you will know what it is truly worth. My guess, $2500 if it runs GREAT and looks GREAT. Otherwise, not much.

nastylilcannibal

#3 Post by nastylilcannibal »

I was thinking significantly more than $2500, considering the motor work was $4000 alone and has basically 5 hours on it (break in and some riding). As well as $600 for the exhaust that you cant get anymore. the Bike is in great shape too- but maybe im dreaming.

My buddy just sold his built Honda 450 for $6500 i thought this would be comparable.

Sorry for the cruddy pictures, the bike was blocked in the trailer at the time..

[attachment=2997:attachment]
[attachment=2998:attachment]
[attachment=2999:attachment]

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

What is it worth? A lot. But what will it fetch on the market; not much. Here's a thought though but wouldn't apply to you really. Has anyone looked into trading in their quads if they're selling? In AZ for a stock rebuilt zero hour Cannibal I've had offers as high as $4250 by going around and quoting just for shits and giggles. That's higher than any are selling on here full blown MX quads.

2000ex

#5 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Mar 27 2007, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is it worth? A lot. But what will it fetch on the market; not much. Here's a thought though but wouldn't apply to you really. Has anyone looked into trading in their quads if they're selling? In AZ for a stock rebuilt zero hour Cannibal I've had offers as high as $4250 by going around and quoting just for shits and giggles. That's higher than any are selling on here full blown MX quads.

Agreed on all fronts. Unfortunately what they are worth is not what they fetch out there. It is all what the market is willing to bear. I bought at DECKED out '02 cannibal with fresh Falicon, LT shocks, new fullbores and a butload of parts for $2500. Whats it worth? Well probably about 9K in parts but on the market surely not that. That bike is not a great example because it was an incredible deal. Keep this in mind. Cost does not equal value. $2,500-$3K for that one IMO

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

You never know. All it takes is the right buyer....but I think $2500 or so is about it right now.

nastylilcannibal

#7 Post by nastylilcannibal »

hmmmm.... ouch

thanks for bringing me back down to earth- wacko.gif

Mjollnir

#8 Post by Mjollnir »

More on the West Coast, they seem to fetch more money out here. A stock runner goes for about 2500-3000 in California.

thedeatons

#9 Post by thedeatons »

I agree with Mark, stockers are ~2500... I have been buying a lot of these lately, and what I have found is that you will be hurt by the fact that it has stock Cannibal suspension. Everyone I know on a Dale is either A) upgrading their shocks or entire front end, or B) they haven't jumped them/ridden well traveled dunes yet. You are also hurt by everyone's knowledge of the reangled WWE head, which I have not heard good things about and/or seen good dyno numbers from.

In my opinion you should remove the pipe from the bike, sell it for $450 (I just bought one for just under that price and people WILL pay that for it!), and then remove the supposedly hot engine and sell that for as much as you can get. Buy a completely stock engine for ~$1200 and stick that in there, making it a normal Cannibal again. I have a new full toaster you can have for nearly nothing. This way you would be getting top dollar for your individual top shelf components and not be truly parting it out, as you will leave it with a stock, running motor. Otherwise you are going to eat a lot of costs, because package deals get sold cheap.

My friend recently bought a cannibal with Long Travel Moto suspension and a fresh Black Widow engine for ~$3500 (with an FMF Ti pipe and other goodies), and that was in Cali.... Sorry to burst yer bubble man....!