Performance top end system for sale

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Features
Maximum performance ported head same as all my race heads
New original FX400 swirl polished valves (not the later Kibblewhites)
New cam buckets
Titanium spring retainers (not the aluminum )
New Fx400 intake cam reheat treated then melanited (titanium nitride coating)
New 02 exhaust cam reheat treated then melanited
Stock valve springs shimmed to 40 pounds
Rebuilt decompresion mechanism
Bored mc1000 throttle body to match intake (sleeve is still in TB but bore matched )
Bored bike velocity stack to match intake
Solid copper exhaust washers port matched to head

The head was checked for clearances of cam buckets and cam bearings. Oil lube holes opened up. The chamber is ported for a stock sleeve but will match to your bore size if needed. Exhaust ports are polished.This head can use stock or Harley injectors. The velocity stack will work just like a stocker but a cyclone with UNI pod filter is available for extra $. I can shim the valves for long check intervals or tighter for max power. Your choice.
The head with valves ,springs,TB,and velocity stack is $770
Assembled with the buckets and cams $1180
There will be a substantial discount if you have good usable exchange parts but I will have to discuss that on an individual basis.
If you have any questions just ask.
I can install on your engine time the cams ,and dyno tune as well.
This head will be for sale for about 2 to 3 weeks and then it is going in a 460 engine which will be for sale as well or a 505 which I will keep.

John Laska
Wausau WI
1 715 551 1498

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

That is purddyy....wish i wasnt out of work right now......BUMP
Chad

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Thanks

To answer a couple of questions.
I purposely made the pick of the intake at a funky angle so as not to give up all my secrets. smile.gif Only the exhaust and chamber is polished . The intake is finished in in 80 grit perpendicular to flow to break up boundry layer turbulence. Poilshed intakes are for looks not performance.
Yes this head is ported the same as all the record breaking heads except the one in my SAS which is a mutant . 50 to 57hp should be achievable depending on what engine specs are , the cam timing ,exhaust ,mapping and how its tuned.
And no I will not accept any core head with reangled injectors. Sorry

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

To sweeten the pot I will be replacing the new exhaust cam with one of 3 available high lift exhaust cams and keeping the price the same. If not sold by next week this head is going on the one of the 460 motors that Im sure will be a new record holder.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Due to recent events this head is no longer for sale . It seems I will need the best of the best for a special project . I may have another ported head for sale in a couple of months but it will not have all the goodies this one does as the supply of these parts is almost gone.

GDITheman

#6 Post by GDITheman »

hmmmm, maybe going to go for a dyno run?

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

smile.gif

ozarkdaler

#8 Post by ozarkdaler »

quite convienent lol

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

A box from Tim showed up last week. smile.gif

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Should be some interesting dyno runs coming for sure.Witech exhaust,Peterocks cams and light springs and I am sure a spritz of NOS every now and then eh!