05 mx ready yfz in NY

ciscorc

#1 Post by ciscorc »

I have an 05 yfz that i am looking to trade for a mx ready c-dale. I sold my moto last year and life just hasn't been the same. I am located in upstate ny and my e-mail address is ciscorc@hotmail.com if interested. I have been working on itall winter and the only major parts i haven't got to are the swingarm and rear shock
here is a list of mods
laeger protrax front end
laeger stem
pep zps front shocks
wave front rotors up front
streamline brake lines
gibson propegs
tag bars
rpm antivibe
rpm axle
douglas front beadlocks w/kumho grooved tires
k&n filter
power now
boyesen quickshot
motor is stock except for hot cams
LRD pipe also have a CHM pipe
Bill Ballance head pipe
Acerbis handguards
armadillo skid plates

It also has a bunch of anodized parts on it. All aftermarket parts have less than 2hrs on them except for nerf bars and the quad only has 15hrs on it

another pic

another

theJeStEr1340

#2 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

You looking to trade strait up? I have an 02 moto with Axis shocks, just getting re-built if you are interested I can have the shocks set up for your weight (if springs have to be changed I would ask that you pay for them) the rear is an ohlins set up to match the fronts. It has a timbo motor with all the updates a stroker crank and a ported and polished head, still has all the moto goodies, ohlins steerign dampner wave rotors it will come with the stock moto rims and a brand new FX400 seat (unfortunately not a gripper seat cover though). Let me know, I would have to know ASAP, I will be in touch with the person doing my shocks tomorrow to tell him what I want done.

theJeStEr1340

#3 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Here are a few pics.

I will also include the stock Moto number plate.

I have a new bracket and everything to mount the pipe coming, but the head pipe is tweaked, that can be bent strait by wistech I believe (I think it was him who told me he has done it) I just havn't had the time to send it to him. and the swaybar does not come with it (I have already sold it)

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

I have one of the nicest with complete motor (468 timbo motor) houser TCS LT setup.

311racer

#5 Post by 311racer »

I pmed you

ciscorc

#6 Post by ciscorc »

PM'S SENT

Blasterboy11

#7 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Im possibly thinking about ur rig trade, im in NY as well so it wouldnt be hard...Ill think on it, let me know what happens between you two.

josh patton

#8 Post by josh patton »

i'm going to try and have my wife put some pictures on here later.....

Speed 1B

#9 Post by Speed 1B »

Tried to email you some pictures for Josh Patton...above me in this thread but my account will not let me send them for some reason. So ill just do it this way...here is his info and pictures.

02 Cannibal
Originaly a FX but updated to a cannibal at the factory (Changed computer to MC1000 and new plastic)
Early style FX cams and case w/cable clutch
Ohlins all the way around
Lonestar hubs
Lonestar bearing carrier
HMF exhaust
K&N Filter

Has all the udates except the crank but he does have a brand new rebuilt engine with all the updates built by Champion Motorsports.
Its a 450, ported head, new valves and everything inside the motor is in spec. Never fired and he may be willing to make a deal with that too. We are in PA near the NY state line so it would be easy to meet up. It was just my job to get you the pictures and give you the info. Pm Josh Patton for more questions.

Thanks,
Speed 1B

HAHA looks like his wife and i both put up pics.

Blazinmoto

#10 Post by Blazinmoto »

Hey Ciscorc, Not trying to stir trouble but did you get the title problem taking care of? Just looking out for all parties.