'03 Moto for sale or trade

WEJER

#21 Post by WEJER »

QUOTE (jwheat @ Apr 18 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You didn't read Brian's ad very well.

Dude:

No offense intended, we are all in the same boat brother!

Just don't see the Stock items in photo's........Scott's Dampner, Bead Locks, Cycra Hand Guards...........

I'm amazed all the friends & family that are coming to the "Dale Game". Great value and ride.

It's sad that every time I go ride and eat a yfz or an r, people just start asking questions or the kid's try to trash the reliability. blink.gif

Good luck, but, pay respect to the rules...you've been here long enough pay some dues!

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

The Scott's dampner cannot be installed because of the Walsh steering stem doesn't allow for it, no mounts. The bead locks I do have and could put on, but they leak and wouldn't be something that I would feel comfortable selling someone knowing that they leak and would go flat all the time. The Moto never came with Cycra hand guards, the Blaze did, BUT I did include some Acerbis. Besides that, I'm not asking for top dollar on this machine, just a fair price. I had to set a price and I did at $6500 range. I am open to negotiations though. I want it to be a fair price for the buyer AND seller. That is why I posted it the way I did. I don't want to scare away a potential buyer but at the same time I don't need a joker telling me it's worth $2000. It has the right parts, so it is worth the price. Oh yea, trust me, I paid my dues long before alot of the current members were even here.