i have a yzf 426 i will trade u

josh patton

yzf426

#2 Post by josh patton »

it's a bike in mint condition

josh patton

I have a car to trade

#3 Post by josh patton »

I will trade you a 1991 Firebird.... are you interested??

josh patton

Firebird

#4 Post by josh patton »

I don't at the moment, but I can get some on here shortly if you need to see them. This isn't my car, it's a friend of mine who seen my cannondale run and wanted one, so he thought maybe he could trade his car for one. It's really not in bad shape at all. If u are interested, you guys could meet somewhere and check each other's trades out......if you are interested

josh patton

firebird

#5 Post by josh patton »

What info do you need to know? I am trying to get pics on here as soon as possible..... Just give me another day or 2 then I'll have them.

josh patton

#6 Post by josh patton »

I'm not sure of any of the problems...if there are any or the mileage.... I will talk to my buddy tonight and have him get on here and let ya know......... I am also gonna try very hard to get them pictures on tonight..... I just got them developed.... so they should be on by tonight..

josh patton

pics

#7 Post by josh patton »

Hey.... I tried to send the pictures.... It took me all day to find a scanner and get them scanned on...now it is saying that the file is too big to send..... I'm still gonna try on another friends computer..... So i'm not going to guarantee i can get them on here.... but as for the other question that you had..... It has no problems other than the fact that the horn doesn't work on it and the mileage is 146,725 . If you just wanted to meet up somewhere wich would save me a lot of hastle of tryen to get the **** pictures on we could do that.... just message me back and let me know.