Parts for sale

PeeWee

#1 Post by PeeWee »

02 ( i think) frame, subframe, and swinger (no carrier), $150 plus shipping or pick up locally. Stock Cannibal arms with good ball joints $45 plus shipping, front calipers, lines and master cylinder, $75 plus shipping, throttle body...make offer? FX400 seat cover, no rips or tears $20 shipped, i have some other stuff but i need to make sure what is there. PM me here, gimme a call at 304-741-5800, or email me at crazie2112@yahoo. All i have are camera phone pics so they won't be the greatest. Haydug may know the actual year of the frame since i got it from him. I'll list the rest once i figure out what all i have.

PeeWee

#2 Post by PeeWee »

The frame is an 02 Speed frame and it came from the Cannondale liquidation sale, no title or MSO. It can be titled if you wanna go through the hassle. 02 Header $50 plus shipping, stock stem with dog bone, $50 plus shipping.

03 KFX 400...+2 +1 a-arms, Works non rezzie shocks, Dura blue axle, OMF shrouds, K&N filter w/outerwear, full Yoshi system, AC nerfs, stock Dale tires and wheels, stock plastic thats faded but not broken, new timing chain, rear bearing carrier , rear bearings and brakes. Theres some other things on it that i know i'm forgetting. It needs a steering stem bearing. $2300