Selling out, more interested in trades though edited 9-20-07

azcannon

#1 Post by azcannon »

Well I am moving on , I am selling it all - hopefully a one shot deal .
I am in Phoenix , AZ
I am not interested in parting , I would rather put someone else in canondale business then part out to snag a few bucks

I would like a nice Boat, Streetbike ,RV,Dirtbike , Side by Side , Commercial Worktruck , Guns , ? who knows

or I will take 5500.00 bucks and deliver to the middle of the country but YOU PAY MY GAS ( no money for my time ) just gas

I have handbuilt my 03 speed and have a title Ready for the Dunes NOW.
falicon Long rod , wiseco , fmf , runs great approximately 25 hours on it ( maybe ) 80% in the dunes
Rated X arms and costom axis shocks now

I also have a 95% Blaze with a falicon and a new long rod and bearing

I have about 4 and a half sets of hipers and baja t-9's and parts out the wazoo , I am selliing all my cannondale tools and everything all together , I will part out but don't want to so I may wait a month or so and then part out or ? Its a steal as it is - so negotiating is stupid Dont waste my time. I will listen to all interesting trades because I like stuff. These are worth a solid 9-10 grand parted out over the next six months and it would be hard to reproduce for less than 20K

If I had my way a cannondale lover will pick all this up with a moving truck and I will shock them at how much crap they are going to go home with.

I am going to get another dirtbike either way and enjoy the trails and get a UTV for the dunes like the new Razor and that will be my new Hobby.

Thanks for looking at my AD , pictures will be coming for slowly night after night and all the stuff will be pictured Early bird gets the Worm ! haha
Brian Libberton 623-687-1636

ad edited 9-18-2007

arcsum68

#2 Post by arcsum68 »

Wow, nice lot, good luck.

NRath

#3 Post by NRath »

That's a ridiculous good deal for someone. Those are some nice rides.

In all honesty, a couple weeks ago I had a thought about selling mine- I was jonesin' for a Dual Sport mc pretty bad. However, the C'dale is still sitting here calling me! I'll get that dualsport someday- just couldn't stomach losing my quad.

Sand_Blaster

#4 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Is the x440 staying home ?

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Whats up brian?? why the sell?

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

very nice quads. I wish they were closer to home.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

offer pending..... smile.gif

azcannon

#8 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (Sand_Blaster @ Sep 15 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the x440 staying home ?

Thats an old pic , That was another person's X440 that I went through the engine on.

azcannon

#9 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (NRath @ Sep 15 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a ridiculous good deal for someone. Those are some nice rides.

In all honesty, a couple weeks ago I had a thought about selling mine- I was jonesin' for a Dual Sport mc pretty bad. However, the C'dale is still sitting here calling me! I'll get that dualsport someday- just couldn't stomach losing my quad.

Is'nt it crazy , oh well I don't want to spend a million years waiting for every last nut and bolt to sell after you figure up all your time and energy shipping disassembling and messaging back and forth you end up paying money to get rid of all the crap I got

Happyboy, recieved offer and here is my response , I might let the girl come over on the weekends and when I am out of town but she doesn't clean to save her life. Don't say I didn't warn you. :-<

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

LOL biggrin.gif