1999 Haulmark Elite II Enclosed Race Trailer w/ Heater & Extras - $6000

thedeatons

#1 Post by thedeatons »

I am selling my 24' Haulmark Race Trailer (Beavertail). It is a car hauler, but the gentleman I purchased it from used it for his snowmobiles. You can easily get 4 snowmobiles inside the trailer. I have personally fit 7 Cannondale quads inside this trailer for a recent desert trip!

It has tandem axles, with four BRAND NEW tires on it from Les Schwab. Tires have less than 1000 miles on them. Both axles have trailer brakes installed and work very well. Inside is a checkerboard floor, with Craftsman chest underneath a full width workbench. Full fluorescent lighting is installed throughout, turning the inside into daylight regardless of the time of day. Outlets are also supplied, and include a special pigtail cord to plug into an extension cord for 120VAC inside the trailer (required for lighting to work). There is also a generator door in place, along with heavy duty 1/2" thick mats throughout for bringing in snowmobiles. Interior walls have been Line-X'd and wash easily. J-Hooks are installed near the ceiling for gear, helmets, etc. A heater is installed along with 2 LP tanks on the tongue, ready to keep you warm. Access is through the rear ramp or the side cargo door (~48" wide). Matching locks included for ramp, door and tongue. I will also include my weight distributing hitch for this price only.

Highlights
24' Long
8.5' Wide
Tandem Axle
Heater w/ 2 LP Tanks
Checkerboard Floor Tiles (Vinyl)
Craftsman Tool Chest
Full Width Workbench
Fluorescent Lighting Throughout
120VAC Outlets Throughout
Automatically Retracting Full Height Ramp with Extension
J Hooks for Gear
Weight Distributing Hitch
Trailer Brakes on Both Axles
Freshly Detailed ($200 Value)

Trailer is ready to go, must sell soon! Use it for your snowmobiles, or throw your ATVs inside. We have fit 7 full sized ATVs inside this trailer, and it tows very easily. Perfect for keeping the elements off your toys!

Fash00

#2 Post by Fash00 »

still got this?