2003 Blaze f/s

faster 50

#11 Post by faster 50 »

QUOTE (250rmike @ Sep 26 2007, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what are the shocks set up for what updates are done to the motor? these details will help alot plus i may be interested so let me know

Shocks are set up for 185 mx. front and back. Back shock has the Elka conversion done.Engine has the stage 8,motor mount,oil line and some other stuff done. Randy Brantt for pa. went threw the engine and took care of anything it might have needed. He also put a 450 kit in it. Randy is a very well known mechanic and said it was one of the good motors built. As you see i've put a couple diffferent plastics on it, but I do have a title that gaurentees it's a blaze. I would not be selling it but my sons pretty awsome at mx,so he comes first!!! If you have any other questions please call. Thanks

z400guy21

#12 Post by z400guy21 »

jtracker

#13 Post by jtracker »

Nice quad. I live about 10 min. from Cobra and have been to there shop and they have a very nice setup. One of my buddies works there so I got a good tour of the place. It was actually an open house and they had kids riding the cobras on their practice track out back and man do those 50s RIP! I couldnt believe how fast they were. They also jumped very well. Even when the big guys got on them they would still fly! Good luck on the sell.