03 Cannibal wit $$$ invested

aroracer72

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

your not supposed to run race gas, or anything above 100 octane in a dale. It expands the fuel lines and causes damage to the quad.

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

than your mapping or fuel injection is wrong cause mine has a trinity pipe, and i run 94, and i have the moto mapping, with some speed settings, so basially the same as yours, but with out some pipe or flow change, changing the map will make your bike run rich or lean, and in your case rich, and when you run race gas it some how changes that, but all i know is that yhats wrong.

Speed 1B

ENOUGH

#3 Post by Speed 1B »

Ive ran Vp C12 since day 1. Race gas does not hurt my machine one bit and its all i run. So im doubting Race gas causes "serious Damage....you think the pro racers are running 94....Yeah right.

saleen_1

#4 Post by saleen_1 »

only race gas here.non oxygenated race gas that is.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

The only reported problem some race gas can cause is swollen o-rings in the gas tank fittings. I wouldn't exactly call that serious damage, just more of a nusiance. If you've been running it this long without problems I wouldn't be worried.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I have been running 1/2 race gas 1/2 93 octane with good results. I tried straight race gas, but couldn't tell any difference with the 1/2 mixture in performance, so stayed with that to save a little change. The race gas also runs a little cooler.

CTyfz450

#7 Post by CTyfz450 »

sup josh. this is justin. the kid with the 300 that went riding at justin's house with my friend on his kfx and my dad on his grizzly. Yo i heard you wanted to go Yfz450. i decided too:head: :head: yo hit me up on AIM at dmirra388. im 99.9% positive i can go to rocky hill tomorrow. but nmy dad is letting me know when he comes home. justin already knows everything so we are set once i get the ok.