Moto Shocks - Brand New

Jaybr

Elka SSD Package

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Worked out a little something with the Quadshop and can offer these shocks with an Elka SSD conversion setup for your size/style for $725.

CowsBitePeople

#12 Post by CowsBitePeople »

is 550 for all 3 shocks??

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

No, the front pair. The rear shock on the moto is the same ohlins that's on the Speed and Blaze, just valved a little different for MX.

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

I don't have the Blaze shocks anymore, I still have a few sets of Moto shocks left. The Blaze shocks are the same length as stock Cannibal shocks and will work with any of the a-arms that use stock shocks.

aroracer72

#15 Post by aroracer72 »

hey whats up Jay???? i just got me a dale, and was wondering if you have a moto rear shock, or know anyone who has one. Cause i already have elka fronts, and need a rear shock cause im running a cannibal shock!!

aroracer72

#16 Post by aroracer72 »

ive heard that before, well i guess its true, well now, whats the number to the best and cheapest place to gt a conversion for the rear, i want double rate and ZPS if possible, thx, i would like a number and name of place, thx in advance:head:

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Is your rear shock Ohlins or Fox? If you have a Fox, I have an Ohlins I'll sell. The Quadshop is the best and cheapest place I've found to do the conversion on Ohlins.

aroracer72

#18 Post by aroracer72 »

i have the ohlins shock:D so i dont need an ohlins, but if you could, i would like a price on how much it would be to get a full double rate with SSD for my 2002 ohlins cannibal shock
thx in advance!!!:head: :usa

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by aroracer72
i have the ohlins shock:D  so i dont need an ohlins, but if you could, i would like a price on how much it would be to get a full double rate with SSD for my 2002 ohlins cannibal shock
thx in advance!!!:head: :usa

You'll have to contact the Quadshop, I don't know what it cost for the rear.