X440S For sale w/extras

fracing3

#1 Post by fracing3 »

I have a 2002 X440S for sale. I'm the only owner of this bike which was purchased on 10/03 new. It has been used very little, i'm talking less than 3 hours. I had bought to race flat track and never really did. It has been raced 5 times. The only time it was riden was at the track. I live in town and have no place to ride. I lowered the bike raced it and then raised it back up and it has set ever since. Yesterday i installed a new battery YTZ7S, drained the fuel, put new race gas in it and after a couple of tries it fired right up.The motor still needs updates done to it. I installed diodes to the wiring harness to protect the ecu but that is it. it has some extras with, 4 new sets of air filters, complete set of black plastics, an extra seat which has the form cut lower, and a rear shock that is lowered about an inch and a half. Bike in in very good shape but does have some marks wear my steel shoe rubbed on the side cover and the left side number plate got hot when bike laid down on its side. Yes bike has been laid down but not tumbled. Low speed lay down in a hair pin turn. I just can't ride that good. I don't want to sell it but it just sits and i need the money. Bike is located in Albion New York, zip is 14411 if you want to locate. You can reach me at (585)354-2887 my name is Mike. Price is $2,000.

fracing3

#2 Post by fracing3 »

Make me an offer. I could use the money. Possible part out also.

fracing3

#3 Post by fracing3 »

If you need parts off this bike let me know what it is. I will make a list of items soon with prices or you can make me an offer on parts. Thank you

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

too bad you are in NY sad.gif Great looking bike.

big.elk.hunter

#5 Post by big.elk.hunter »

just currious....what would it cost to ship this bike all the way accross the country to Idaho??

gml1998

#6 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Jan 5 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just currious....what would it cost to ship this bike all the way accross the country to Idaho??

Look at my post pinned in the for sale section.I used uship.com to get my Speed from Kansas to Illinois.It is free to sign up at uship.com then you post what you need shipped and applicable zip codes and submit it .You will soon receive bids on shipping costs from various shippers looking to fill there truck.Bids to ship my Speed 785 miles started at 550.00 but I held out for a week or so and the bids dropped.I ended up paying 388.00.
You can usually get better prices if you are not in a hurry to get your item shipped.One shipper actually bid 300.00 but he had to pick it up the same day as he was only a few miles from the town where the quad was,but seller had not received my money order yet.
Hope this helps. Gary

fracing3

#7 Post by fracing3 »

i'm not sure how much shipping would be. I shipped a banshee to miami and it was about $560.
QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Jan 5 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dvrack

#8 Post by dvrack »

big elk hunter,

Try forward air I had my quad shipped from a dealer in florida to Cali and it was under 250. that was a few years ago but check them out but have it crated and say it is a lathe or mill if you say it's a bike they jack your wallet. Also where the heck is good mexican food in Boise?

Dave

big.elk.hunter

#9 Post by big.elk.hunter »

thanks for the info guys. I really wish I had the extra cash to buy a bike like that!!
As for Mexican food in Boise, we usually go to chapala's.

quote name='dvrack' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:03 PM' post='182724']
big elk hunter,

Try forward air I had my quad shipped from a dealer in florida to Cali and it was under 250. that was a few years ago but check them out but have it crated and say it is a lathe or mill if you say it's a bike they jack your wallet. Also where the heck is good mexican food in Boise?

Dave
[/quote]

dvrack

#10 Post by dvrack »

[Big Elk,

I said good mexican food.....I know coming from Mexifornia I am spoiled. On another note my little one and I went shooting out off simco is that the closest place to go? A coworker told me to go off Blackcat off 84 is that okay or was he sending me on a snipe hunt?

Dave

\\\Calquote name='big.elk.hunter' date='Jan 7 2008, 04:22 AM' post='182793']
thanks for the info guys. I really wish I had the extra cash to buy a bike like that!!
As for Mexican food in Boise, we usually go to chapala's.
quote name='dvrack' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:03 PM' post='182724']
big elk hunter,

Dave
[/quote]