02 Dale for sale XC ready!

440rider

#1 Post by 440rider »

FOR SALE...02 cannondale cannibal with pre SSM cable clutch ........

$3900 gets everything!!! POSSIBLY TRADE FOR YAMAHA GRIZZLY!

newly done work with only 6+ hrs on it:

Wiseco piston 3 ring style
Replaced valves.. with stockers
Inspected valve springs
Inspected cams
Inspected/adjusted valve gap
Inspected cam cover, found to be in good shape
reset timing
Z400 bearing, local shop installed bearing
crank case bearing seal replaced... stator side
Aluminum Water Pump Impellers
Replaced Fuel Injector O-Ring Sets
Short VELOCITY STACK installed
new voltage regulator...
fixed broken wires in wire harness
installed teather switch
Replaced a bunch of bolts
Cleaned the motor.. outside...inside
new clutch..

QUAD HAS, PINGEL KILLSWITCH, WORKS CLUTCH AND PRO PERCH, HIPERS, LIKE NEW HMF FULL SYSTEM (6 OR SO HRS ON IT)..HMF SENT ME NEW FULL SYSTEM DUE TO MANUFAC ERROR. CARBON FIBER PRO TECH SPARS, DID CHAIN, ALL BALLZ BEARINGS AND LONESTAR CARRIER, RPM ALUM SWING ARM SKID, NEW YUASA BATTERY WITH TRICKLE CHARGER, AC PROPEGS, AC BUMPER, NEW SEAT WITH COVER, ELKA TRIPLE RATE FRONT SHOCKS, REAR OHLINS SHOCK, RADIATOR COVER..... TO NAME A FEW.

quad runs great comes with laptop and D&M kit with maps installed. For the right price will throw in extra parts including Blaze Plastic (see pic) with 440 seat, flexx bars, dual battery setup with new battery.

will not part out or sell quad tech hood. Bike sells as a whole!

IM for additional pictures.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Bump for a nice quad. But just so you know...a unicorn case is the pre ssm case with hydro clutch.

440rider

#3 Post by 440rider »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jan 31 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bump for a nice quad. But just so you know...a unicorn case is the pre ssm case with hydro clutch.

sorry I though the unicorn case was the pre SSM case they used to make the hydro from that contained the stonger materials and well balanced crank. Here's the pics of my crank and case during work on it. Tks for the bump!

theJeStEr1340

#4 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

which guts seat cover is that and how well does it hold up?

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

Where you abouts???

Nice quad

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (440rider @ Jan 31 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry I though the unicorn case was the pre SSM case they used to make the hydro from that contained the stonger materials and well balanced crank. Here's the pics of my crank and case during work on it. Tks for the bump!

Some people were having the pre ssm case machined for the hydro clutch to make a "Unicorn" case. But they case you have is definetly stronger than the ssm case.

440rider

#7 Post by 440rider »

QUOTE (theJeStEr1340 @ Jan 31 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
which guts seat cover is that and how well does it hold up?

seat cover is stout I sent them a picture of one I saw on another quad and they sent me the one i have. Send them the pic of my seat sure they can help you.

440rider

#8 Post by 440rider »

Best I can do for Quad and all inventory or parts is $3600 if anyone is interested. tks!

cobradaler

#9 Post by cobradaler »

where is the quad located?

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jan 31 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jess,

Are you trying to confused everybody? LOL. He said "pre-SSM cable clutch case". Which is what he does have. You mentioned Unicorn. Any cable clutch case is pre SSM, a Unicorn would be the same case machined for the hydro clutch from the factory. Also like you mentioned, there are some that have been converted after the factory closed. I have a few myself, but no true Unicorns.

Ken